PDA

View Full Version : Regulators on the Milwaukee 8 Models.

Andy8157
28-07-2018, 09:23 AM
Hi all, have any of you heard that there is a massive problem with the 'regulators' on the 'Milwaukee 8' motorcycles, it is what i have heard thru t'grapevine . Mine has been back in Dealers since July 6th and still waiting for one to arrive, it's still under warranty as only bought it last year. T.I.A.:cool:

kiwidave
21-08-2018, 05:47 AM
Not seen or heard anything widespread regarding this. Regulators are always just the about the weakest point of any Big Twin, no matter what vintage the engine is.

BTW by UK tea-time tonight (Tuesday) .....that's about 12 hours from the time of writing this .... all the info on the 2019 Harleys will be all over the interweb, on forums and in YouTube videos by dealer representatives reporting almost live from the world dealer meeting now under way in San Diego, CA.

Maybe there will be a regulator update?

Army
21-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Hi all, have any of you heard that there is a massive problem with the 'regulators' on the 'Milwaukee 8' motorcycles, it is what i have heard thru t'grapevine . Mine has been back in Dealers since July 6th and still waiting for one to arrive, it's still under warranty as only bought it last year. T.I.A.:cool:
Hi Andy ive had mine a year now and no issues i thought i had the oil migration issue but ive just done a tour around France 3000 miles with no problems so long may it continue