PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance to Renew your Membership for 2020

Oddjob
29-01-2020, 08:40 AM
If your membership number is under 14000, your H-DRCGB membership expired on 31st December 2019 (look on your 2019 card).

The grace period for renewals closes at midnight on the 31st January. If you are unsure, sign in to your account here https://membermojo.co.uk/h-drcgb (https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmembermojo.co.uk%2Fh-drcgb%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2fD_Yb5krBuCrnGTFprnMBhTXrIqU-sY9i4u_KN0smvh_MVwaXfoYxGlA&h=AT0cykcgGzWaMjDjkaMVx6TDs-E2gktMIyL-EqIK01Y3XIkLvN39bECEtQQH9XhFlEYdQYGTDK46dYpZNsOyOS dFosmpwowmkdYnKwv_W4iTfka64wU-jXl0lG9VWqVEPfzNgAl40e9eeex9zSO6jFEnYKI)

Don't wait until 1st February as the renewal discount will have been removed and you will be forced to join as a new member. and pay a joining fee.

If you need help, or are having problems signing in, please email membership@hdrcgb.org.uk

Forum problems to webmaster@hdrcgb.org.uk.

last shovel
01-02-2020, 09:13 PM
Hey Mr. Membership Sec.,
I've made more than one request that you verify my new (England) address so that I will continue to receive my Membership Card, Quins, etc. in (shall I say) a more timely fashion than here-to-fore managed. Considering the technical knowledge and means available, I marvel that it took until October* to get the April-on issues. And then by the very kind assistance of other Members. And yes, I know about the printing hiccup along the way as you mentioned it in the one reply to my entreaties (not that I lay any exclusive claim to your attention you understand).

So, as a 10 year Member in good standing I respectfully re-submit the Question,
Will you please verify by pm or e-mail that you have received and entered into the Club Record my change of address.

Thank You,
Stephen McCullough

* in point of fact, the April/May, the June/July, the August/September and the October/November issues were held for me by a Member, to be bundled across with the December/January.

last shovel
01-02-2020, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the reply. My, that was quick!
But oh dear oh dear, I seem to be digitally deficient. exactly please, how do I get to the particular page where I can enter a change-of-address..... couldn't seem to find it on the Profile page

Oddjob
01-02-2020, 10:29 PM
email membership@hdrcgb.org.uk

last shovel
01-02-2020, 10:46 PM
Just managed to pull my head out. Not to mix metaphors, but I was asking the question from the wrong end. :redface::redface:
On change of add page now.
Thanks
and Thanks Again

Phssthpok
09-02-2020, 01:26 AM
:upset:.....as per usual, I'm late in renewing so will pay the extra £10 without complaint. So, I went to renew my membership, filled out my details and, instead of being taken to the payment screen, was taken to "your application needs approving" button. So, I'm assuming I now need to wait until my application has been approved before I can pay. Is this correct?

Oddjob
09-02-2020, 06:27 AM
Mark, I've emailed you.

The new membership system sends reminders, so no excuse next year.

Cheers
Oddjob.

Phssthpok
11-02-2020, 10:35 AM
:anonymous:.....thanks Paul; appreciated and apologies for my tardiness.