PDA

View Full Version : Good idea

Old_Bob
15-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Mr P & Wormy came up with a good suggestion at the AGM, 'that we attend the various local fairs etc as a club to make ourselves known'. If the Reps take this on I will help out - if wanted that is.

PhillSpace
15-10-2009, 03:43 PM
.. if wanted that is.

Coz you is wanted Bob, infact I've had the poster blanks delivered and I've just got to add the photos and start putting them up around Sussex ... innit :wink: :D

http://rlv.zcache.com/wanted_poster-p228312993922420025t5ta_400.jpg

twoskips
15-10-2009, 06:04 PM
I too will help when i can. Be good to get the club more local profile:)

WORMY
15-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Shall we start searching for some ,whats on and where? Dont think we should pay to camp as we are going to dispay our bikes for free,All shows do things differently, some like bikes taken to a display arena at a certain time if they have a programme of events and some happy for you to camp and have just a static display.Most of them have vintage/classic cars, different bike displays, lorries,army vehicles, steam engines etc.And for those that dont want to camp can still attend for the day and display there bike.
So plenty to see in the day and have a bbq or? and drink together in the evening.:smile:
Anglia region[15] have this of to a T so may ask them for advice?

PhillSpace
15-10-2009, 09:58 PM
We can talk this through at the next 3 meets, that'll let people know what we're looking to do and allow plenty of people to have an input.

In the meanwhile if anyone thinks of any particular events note them down and pass them to a Rep so we can investigate.

Phil.... :character0010: