PDA

View Full Version : Name Change (for anyone who cares!)

Mossberg
13-09-2010, 08:10 PM
I was chatting with Karl Von Fatboy this weekend at Brighton, and he commented that people always know who he is because he has a patch with it on his jacket.

With that in mind I thought about it, and I mostly wear a cap with Mossberg on it, its a make of shotgun I used to shoot, so thanks for giving me the idea Karl, now when I meet people I've not met from this forum, maybe they will be able to guess who I am :D

Ultima Tony
14-09-2010, 05:36 PM
I was chatting with Karl Von Fatboy this weekend at Brighton, and he commented that people always know who he is because he has a patch with it on his jacket.

With that in mind I thought about it, and I mostly wear a cap with Mossberg on it, its a make of shotgun I used to shoot, so thanks for giving me the idea Karl, now when I meet people I've not met from this forum, maybe they will be able to guess who I am :D

Good luck with the name change Mark, looks as though it's ruffled someones feathers. I will look out for you wearing a "Mossberg" hat!:D:439:

PS. I wrote that because I can!:D:439:

andy real ale
14-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Phil has always been against change :D

PhillSpace
14-09-2010, 09:57 PM
.....looks as though it's ruffled someones feathers.......

Not ruffled in the slightest Tony, I don't really do ruffled. Just tidying up an area that is primarily for use of region 18 for it's business and communication :smile:

Phil has always been against change :D

Not always Andy, there was that once ..............

Realbark
14-09-2010, 10:08 PM
So whats business and communication about the posts that are left rather than the replies?

grbrown
14-09-2010, 10:38 PM
So whats business and communication about the posts that are left rather than the replies?

Indeed! All I did was suggest a change from his Remington avatar to a Mossberg one! Seems vaguely relevant... :o

Ultima Tony
14-09-2010, 10:41 PM
Indeed! All I did was suggest a change from his Remington avatar to a Mossberg one! Seems vaguely relevant... :o

So you're the one that helped Remington/Mossberg "shoot" to fame then Graham, certainly started the new name off with a bang!:439:

Mossberg
14-09-2010, 10:50 PM
We had a conversation about it via pm, I commented that I didnt understand why the comments had been removed, Phil said he didnt really understand either, and we both laughed :) :confused: :)

BNM
15-09-2010, 10:20 AM
In mitigation, I was sat with Phil having a cup of tea when he committed the alledged crime, the shooting of fish in a barrel.
After numerous stories and counter stories about guns, we came to the conclusion that it wasn't that we didn't like guns :redface:, it was more like ....we didn't like guns pointing at us :frown:
Stumped of a witty comment ..:p
and while discussing the posts in general and the incursion into Coasters webspace by skeet posts, we came to the conclusion that clay shooting was a legitimate addition to the thread :wink:.

every time I said "pull ", Phil deleted a post :9399D3F58B324EE1B68

and I got 8 in a row ! :439:

in anticipation of Phils forthcoming barage from the deleted

and inspired by the great Bob Marley

" You shot the sherriff, you should have shot the deputy :D "

and Phils says " and if you dont like it , get the hell out of Dodge ! " :D

grbrown
15-09-2010, 10:58 AM
In for a penny, in for a pound:

Clay Kitten Shooting (http://www.richsalter.btinternet.co.uk/cks1/index.html) :169B9ADF431545348BC

Refine your Mossberg skills!

(We'll be in Sussex this weekend, does that count?)

Mrs T
15-09-2010, 11:27 AM
In mitigation, I was sat with Phil having a cup of tea when he committed the alledged crime, the shooting of fish in a barrel.
After numerous stories and counter stories about guns, we came to the conclusion that it wasn't that we didn't like guns :redface:, it was more like ....we didn't like guns pointing at us :frown:
Stumped of a witty comment ..:p
and while discussing the posts in general and the incursion into Coasters webspace by skeet posts, we came to the conclusion that clay shooting was a legitimate addition to the thread :wink:.

every time I said "pull ", Phil deleted a post :9399D3F58B324EE1B68

and I got 8 in a row ! :439:

in anticipation of Phils forthcoming barage from the deleted

and inspired by the great Bob Marley

" You shot the sherriff, you should have shot the deputy :D "

and Phils says " and if you dont like it , get the hell out of Dodge ! " :D

You are both very bad men :p

BNM
15-09-2010, 11:49 AM
You are both very bad men :p

" badnamephillip " has a nice ring to it ! :D

andy real ale