PDA

View Full Version : Kerry (AKA Tango)

ken_p
24-04-2011, 10:21 AM
As some of you may know, we are looking after Kerry this week-end so that Trevor could go over to Sue and Pauls in France. Well yesterday I thought it would be amusing when Kerry was just switching on a lamp to creep up and shout BANG!!!!!:D

"YOU STUPID f--KING IDIOT, YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER" Shouted Jane.:redface:

It's ok, she's still alive. After her heart stopped palpitating and she stopped giggling. I felt better.:wink:

Silly me.

Ken:D

Mrs T
24-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Simple things Ken, simple things :wink:

:D :D :D

MR P
24-04-2011, 11:20 AM
As some of you may know, we are looking after Kerry this week-end so that Trevor could go over to Sue and Pauls in France. Well yesterday I thought it would be amusing when Kerry was just switching on a lamp to creep up and shout BANG!!!!!:D

"YOU STUPID f--KING IDIOT, YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER" Shouted Jane.:redface:

It's ok, she's still alive. After her heart stopped palpitating and she stopped giggling. I felt better.:wink:

Silly me.

Ken:DThats the sort of thing i would do:redface:

Paul P.
24-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Ha! me too, usually with worse consequences!
At a big rally I once came up behind a woman I knew who was sitting on a tressle table. I gave the underside an almighty kick, making it seem like it was collapsing. What I hadn't seen under her flowing locks was the neck brace she was wearing and the jolt went right up her spine...had to buy a lot of beers that day.

Old_Bob
24-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Sue wants to know if you would look after me like that Ken whilst she goes to Paul & Sues. She will lend you her megaphone and how much will it cost her :redface:

ken_p
24-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Sue wants to know if you would look after me like that Ken whilst she goes to Paul & Sues. She will lend you her megaphone and how much will it cost her :redface:
I've told her time and time again I won't do it!!!!!!:wink:

Jane says get Sue to give her a call:p

Ken:D

I had to push Kerry for a couple of miles today in her wheelchair!:redface: Then SHE had the audacity to say she's tired!!!!!!:D Come back Trevor!:wink: