Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stupid mt question!

TJRL Guest

Re: stupid mt question!

BlackEagleS

I have two MT350s; one with a 604 engine and the other had a new Force Motorcycles 500e engine fitted about 3,000 kms ago.

With an increased front sprocket both do motorway speeds (plus a bit if needed) no problem at all. I may be selling the 500e as it is not getting much use at present but until I do you are welcome to give it a try to see for yourself if you are near Reading anytime.

I can recommend talking with Nick of Force as he is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Best regards

PS - There are no stupid questions - only stupid replies!!

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded

Re: stupid mt question!

Quote Originally Posted by TJRL View Post
    BlackEagleS

I have two MT350s; one with a 604 engine and the other had a new Force Motorcycles 500e engine fitted about 3,000 kms ago.

With an increased front sprocket both do motorway speeds (plus a bit if needed) no problem at all. I may be selling the 500e as it is not getting much use at present but until I do you are welcome to give it a try to see for yourself if you are near Reading anytime.

I can recommend talking with Nick of Force as he is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Best regards

PS - There are no stupid questions - only stupid replies!!

thanks for the offer, although i dont get over reading i may well make a 'special' over when the weather is more (my) riding weather

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12