Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginger nuts famine..?

Total Downloaded
    10.85 MB

Ginger nuts famine..?

Anyone else noticed all ginger nut biscuits have vanished from the shelves..? even the name tags have gone....

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    23.32 MB

Re: Ginger nuts famine..?

Lidl do a very nice Ginger Nut (at very little money) under their "Tower Gate" brand, I bought some more a few days ago and they were awash with stock

Total Downloaded
    38.02 MB

Quote Originally Posted by somex View Post
    Lidl do a very nice Ginger Nut (at very little money) under their "Tower Gate" brand, I bought some more a few days ago and they were awash with stock
    Subject was discussed on Radio 2 today on the Jeremy Vine show ( I was only listening cos somebody wasa depping for him, can't stand the prat) and apparently it's all down to a major biccy factory in the North West being buggered up by the recent floods.

I presume they can't make ginger nuts dahn sarf; well it's cos they're 'ard innit?
    Much less involved.....

Total Downloaded
    870.6 KB

[QUOTE=kevscrivener;1148403]Subject was discussed on Radio 2 today on the Jeremy Vine show ( I was only listening cos somebody wasa depping for him, can't stand the prat) and apparently it's all down to a major biccy factory in the North West being buggered up by the recent floods.

Nothing worse than soggy ginger biscuits Kev.

Amazed at how long that prat JV has been on that radio spot :<( ,usually switch to my CDs when he's on :>)

Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by kevscrivener View Post
    Subject was discussed on Radio 2 today on the Jeremy Vine show ( I was only listening cos somebody wasa depping for him, can't stand the prat) and apparently it's all down to a major biccy factory in the North West being buggered up by the recent floods.

I presume they can't make ginger nuts dahn sarf; well it's cos they're 'ard innit?
    Clashes with ones shandy don't you know

Total Downloaded
    10.85 MB

I first noticed they were gone in my Lidl, they have become my main dunking biscuit then saw they'd gone from two Tescos - it is a far more important issue than that which Vine usually covers! (dislike him as well, he is also disapproving of motorcycles so please do join Scriv, Chilly and me...)

Total Downloaded
    241.17 MB

No shortage of nuts over here................. ginger, brunette, blond or otherwise.

..... I'll get my coat.....:distracted:

When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout!

A common mistake made when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Total Downloaded
    21.02 MB

Not seen them for a while, but got some biccies from Morrisons called "Anzac Biscuits". Now they truly are well'ard!

Total Downloaded
    15.08 MB

Quote Originally Posted by last shovel View Post
    No shortage of nuts over here................. ginger, brunette, blond or otherwise.

..... I'll get my coat.....:distracted:
    While you are out, see if there are any Ginger Nuts in the local stores!! ;)

Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by kevscrivener View Post
    Subject was discussed on Radio 2 today on the Jeremy Vine show ( I was only listening cos somebody wasa depping for him, can't stand the prat) and apparently it's all down to a major biccy factory in the North West being buggered up by the recent floods.I presume they can't make ginger nuts dahn sarf; well it's cos they're 'ard innit?
    What is Radio 2? I thought discussions meant Radio 4.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast