Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A true 95 mph, but not much more...

Total Downloaded
    12.08 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: A true 95 mph, but not much more...

I'm sure Rog will let you edit/update what you wrote, he is very generous in his support for anyone who makes an effort for the 'Quin. You will enjoy seeing it appear, in the magazine feels very different to the website.

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Tezza Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paul P. View Post
    I'm sure Rog will let you edit/update what you wrote, he is very generous in his support for anyone who makes an effort for the 'Quin. You will enjoy seeing it appear, in the magazine feels very different to the website.
    Paul, After a 2nd re-read and much contemplation of my navel n such I think I'll keep the piece as is. It might come across as rather naïve but it's honest and in my own words.

Tezza Guest

Chris, The parts I ordered came today, new foot-pegs, seat and such. Will fit them in the morning and then see if I can work out how to post some pics.
    How are you coming on with your project, which I might add, is rather more interesting than mine. Have you seen the you-tube posting of a Aussie guy modding his Street for circuit racing? It's quite a revelation the amount of bits he's fitted. All go faster / handling stuff. There's a fair bit on him testing the bike and it sure moves well, and he passes a few guys too, much to their disgust :wink:
    catch you later,
    Tezza

Tezza Guest

Vinny, Well spotted, so there are more out there. I think once people realise that the Street is the 'ride every day Harley' more people will buy them. They're an absolute hoot to tool about on, narrow and agile. I love mine, the 'Madras Muscle' as christened by Mr P.
    Byeee,
    Tezza

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12