Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R1 agm

Total Downloaded
    10.24 MB

R1 agm

Suggestions for AGM so we can get something in the next 'Quin. It's got to be a Sunday and soon so suggesting the caf? at Tomintoull on Sunday 15th around 1pm which seems about a 2 hour run for everyone. Everyone OK with that? http://www.glenlivet-cairngorms.co.uk/firestation.php#

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    79.95 MB

Re: R1 agm

Good for me
    Region 1 , Blairgowrie ,Perth and Kinross

Total Downloaded

Total Downloaded
    22.86 MB

Quote Originally Posted by russbott View Post
    Suggestions for AGM so we can get something in the next 'Quin. It's got to be a Sunday and soon so suggesting the caf? at Tomintoull on Sunday 15th around 1pm which seems about a 2 hour run for everyone. Everyone OK with that? http://www.glenlivet-cairngorms.co.uk/firestation.php#
    There might be a misunderstanding developing here. The date for your AGM needs to be advertised in the quin, thus giving those that want to the opportunity to attend. As the next Quin is in production now and due to hit the streets early Feb, any meeting should be after that time and the date sent to the editor ASAP. Hopefully this won't cloud the waters too much.
    Sussex Coaster

Total Downloaded
    10.24 MB

Morning Simon, I believe Ted has spoken to Hippy and cleared it but would need confirmation from him.

Total Downloaded
    4.05 MB

Hi Simon. Please read this in the manner it's intended, as friendly information. I think you understand that this region isn't like any other, with little likelihood of members from outside region 1 wishing to attend our AGM. Getting our own membership together in one location is tough enough - we all have to ride/drive at least 2 hours to meet at a central point - well over 100 miles in most cases. An exception needs to be made in this case. Ted has this afternoon tendered his resignation to the region membership, so I now suggest that an EGM is called to elect a new rep as soon as possible.

Total Downloaded
    22.86 MB

I've no problem with this approach Chris, just keep me informed of any out comes please. If the 15th is gong to work for you folks so be it. My last post was made, as I had previously been in communication with Ted in regards to getting something in the next Quin, and I was feeling he might have miss understood something.
    Sussex Coaster

Total Downloaded

sorry Russ i spoke to Ted sat morning i think or maybeFriday night,it was not a good line ,Ted said you were have a meeting on the 15 th ,i presumed this was just an ordinairy regional meeting .I did tell Ted that the AGM date , has to go in the quin,i also suggested as i do to all regions that it should be in the 2nd month of the quin edidtion if poss in case of and Quin delays .The quin is the only garanteed outlet were every member gets a copy not all members have computers
    "Tune in turn on and drop out"

Total Downloaded
    10.24 MB

Hi Hippy. Thanks for the clarification. I think regardless of whether we call this an AGM, EGM or just a regional meet we will keep the club posted on the outcome. If we class it as just an ordinary regional meet we will post future dates in the Quin giving plenty of notice. Thanks again.

Total Downloaded
    4.05 MB

I'd suggest that the objective is to get our region back onto a working footing as soon as possible. Given that Ted has resigned, we're in extraordinary territory so an EGM is in order to rectify the situation. We're all on the same side, just wanting to get some events and some activity organised in our region.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast