Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R1 agm

Total Downloaded
    10.24 MB

Total Downloaded
    127.36 MB

Re: R1 agm

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfortwilliamjones View Post
    I'd suggest that the objective is to get our region back onto a working footing as soon as possible. Given that Ted has resigned, we're in extraordinary territory so an EGM is in order to rectify the situation. We're all on the same side, just wanting to get some events and some activity organised in our region.

Chris - hopefully someone will keep this thread updated with the plans for an EGM once you guys have it sorted. I'm working, but if it's anywhere near where I'm working I'll be able to come along. Inverness is possible, but I won't make Tomintoul. If possible a draft agenda would be useful......

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    10.24 MB

Due to potential weather and road condition issues we will update on Friday or Saturday as to whether we delay the meeting or not. Either way new proposed meeting place is http://www.chieftainhotelinverness.com/

Total Downloaded
    127.36 MB

Quote Originally Posted by russbott View Post
    Due to potential weather and road condition issues we will update on Friday or Saturday as to whether we delay the meeting or not. Either way new proposed meeting place is http://www.chieftainhotelinverness.com/
    Thanks for the update - Weather looks set to improve from Friday onwards, so fingers crossed.

Total Downloaded
    10.24 MB

Main problem for me Sam is getting there via Aviemore. If I've got to take the longer route via Aberdeen it adds about 1 1/2 hours to my journey.

Total Downloaded
    4.05 MB

Hi all. Rightly or wrongly, I've been posting like mad on the Region 1 FB page. Not much comment coming back, so either 1) I'm getting on everybody's tits, 2) everybody's been busy, or 3) apathy has set in. I know this admin stuff isn't the fun part of what we do, but it has to be done. We need to elect a new rep, at least a caretaker until we can do the job properly, so please guys & gals, can we grit our teeth and get the job done?

Total Downloaded
    127.36 MB

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfortwilliamjones View Post
    Hi all. Rightly or wrongly, I've been posting like mad on the Region 1 FB page. Not much comment coming back, so either 1) I'm getting on everybody's tits, 2) everybody's been busy, or 3) apathy has set in. I know this admin stuff isn't the fun part of what we do, but it has to be done. We need to elect a new rep, at least a caretaker until we can do the job properly, so please guys & gals, can we grit our teeth and get the job done?

Evening Chris. Off to bed now as I'm working at 0430, but I'll give you a phone or visit ASAP. Cheers. Sam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12