Thread: region 17 agm 2018

Total Downloaded
    94.48 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

region 17 agm 2018

Due to an error on my part, both the report and flyer for the AGM that was due in the Quinn remains sitting in my out box! For this I can only apologise. I have spoken to the chairman and PMK about this and under the circumstances they have granted permission for me to go ahead with the AGM as long as it goes on both the Facebook page and the forum. As most of you know little Bill and Anne are moving to France, Bill has said that he would like to be at the AGM, therefore the AGM IS ON THE 14TH APRIL 2018 at the Hover Speed club Manston at 5.30 pm, As a way of a thank you and bon voyage, both Kevin and I thought it would be a great opportunity to toast both Bill and Anne on their new adventures as they will be departing for pastures new the weekend after the AGM. We would like to remind everyone that only members can attend the AGM meeting! However guest are very welcome to join us for the party which will follow the said meeting.
    Hover speed club high street Manston near Ramsgate ct12 5bg
    With Bill moving to France he has told me he will be standing down at the AGM so there is a position on the region for assistant rep, if there is any wishing to stand for this or any other position on the region committee then please pm me 14 days prior to the meeting so it can be added to the agenda
    Also if you see anyone from other regions that know Bill and Anne please pass on this information as they will be very welcome to the party Click image for larger version. 

Name:	agm harley 2018 (1).jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	30224
    Last edited by fat boy steve; 19-02-2018 at 10:03 PM.
    Rep region 17

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    184.43 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: region 17 agm 2018

Bumping this post!

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain