Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Devon meets 2018

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Re: North Devon meets 2018

Hi Rich,

I'm sorry to hear that nobody was at the Wrey Arms tonight. Although its not the main meet, it has proved a popular venue for those members local to the area throughout the summer. Unfortunately, when its a grim wet / windy etc folk will not ride and venturing out in the car even less appealing. Next Thursday 15th is the main club night at the Merriemeade - I will be there along with a few others regardless of weather. Note: after our xmas party on 24th this month (about 70 attending) at the Wrey Arms - that will be our last gathering as we don't have any club meets in December. Anyway, hope to meet you in the New Year!
    Cheers

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Hi Rich,

I'm sorry to hear that nobody was at the Wrey Arms tonight. Although its not the main meet, it has proved a popular venue for those members local to the area throughout the summer. Unfortunately, when its a grim wet / windy etc folk will not ride and venturing out in the car even less appealing. Next Thursday 15th is the main club night at the Merriemeade - I will be there along with a few others regardless of weather. Note: after our xmas party on 24th this month (about 70 attending) at the Wrey Arms - that will be our last gathering as we don't have any club meets in December. Anyway, hope to meet you in the New Year!
    Cheers
    Hi Rick,
    hoping to have made the regional meeting tonight but work meant I was unable - hopefully catch up in January, is there a contact for the north devon guys so I can check for a local meet in jan?

Cheers

Rich

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Hi Rich, thanks for your post, just got back from tonights main club meet, which saw a reasonable turnout given the poor weather, its unfortunate you were unable to make it. That's it now until the New Year, talking of which the North Devon crew meet the first Tuesday of the month, which in January 2019 falls on New Years day, so I can't see anyone turning up given the day in question. As for the two North Devon based Assistant Reps - Simon & Johnny, either will warmly welcome you if you introduce yourself, but passing on their private contact numbers to non members is not something we do, especially on a public forum - hope.you understand. Until we meet the best place to make contact is through me on this forum, which I regularly check through the week. Note, I organise a Saturday skittle night with food during Feb at the Merriemeade, (date to be agreed) - you and your partner would be welcome to join us, details will be posted in January. Note; some members ride all year, but majority will not get out in numbers until March - so its dormant period we are now in.

Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Hi Rich, thanks for your post, just got back from tonights main club meet, which saw a reasonable turnout given the poor weather, its unfortunate you were unable to make it. That's it now until the New Year, talking of which the North Devon crew meet the first Tuesday of the month, which in January 2019 falls on New Years day, so I can't see anyone turning up given the day in question. As for the two North Devon based Assistant Reps - Simon & Johnny, either will warmly welcome you if you introduce yourself, but passing on their private contact numbers to non members is not something we do, especially on a public forum - hope.you understand. Until we meet the best place to make contact is through me on this forum, which I regularly check through the week. Note, I organise a Saturday skittle night with food during Feb at the Merriemeade, (date to be agreed) - you and your partner would be welcome to join us, details will be posted in January. Note; some members ride all year, but majority will not get out in numbers until March - so its dormant period we are now in.

Hi Rick
    thats all cool about persons details, totally understand. I’ve got my orange membership card through now so will update my profile on here as full member.

Looking forward to 2019 :-)

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Hi Rich,
    Good to hear you've taken out membership, you will soon get the December edition of our national club mag "The Quin" in it is published all the contact details of all the Reps & Assistants for all regions, which you now have legitimate access to.
    Welcome aboard - see you in the New Year!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12