Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Devon meets 2018

Total Downloaded

North Devon meets 2018

North Devon Monthly meet on Tuesday the 6th at the Rolle Quay, Barnstaple . See you at 7pm.
    When the weather improves we are looking to meet at the Rolle Quay and then ride out to various venues to get a ride out and a bite to eat if anybody fancies it.
    We can take it in turns to decide venues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded

Re: North Devon meets 2018

It seems. It everybody likes football so let’s meet on Tuesday and see who turns up

Total Downloaded
    21.36 MB

Sorry mate won't be there this month as we are off to see Queens of The Stone Age at the Eden Project...
    "Sometimes...It's like PUNK ROCK never happened!!!" HARLEY DEVONIAN

2004 HD Night Train
    2012 Triumph Tiger 800
    1979 Moto Guzzi V50

Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by SimonD View Post
    North Devon Monthly meet on Tuesday the 6th at the Rolle Quay, Barnstaple . See you at 7pm.
    When the weather improves we are looking to meet at the Rolle Quay and then ride out to various venues to get a ride out and a bite to eat if anybody fancies it.
    We can take it in turns to decide venues.

Hi - I’m new to the site and based near Ilfracombe, been looking for a group of like minded to meet up with and talk bikes so are the meets still happening ?
    Cheers
    Ricj

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Hello,

The North Devon meet switched earlier this year to a new venue, the Wrey Arms at Sticklepath, Barnstaple, every first Tuesday of the month. The main R12 South West meet is the third Thursday of the month and meets in a central location - Merriemeade pub, Sampford Peverell near Tiverton. You would be most welcome at both, just turn up and introduce yourself. Note, we have an early Christmas party organised on 24 November at the Wrey Arms with live music and buffet - great opportunity for you and a partner to meet the club members in large numbers - tickets can be bought on any club night before event.
    Looking forward to meeting you.

Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Hello,

The North Devon meet switched earlier this year to a new venue, the Wrey Arms at Sticklepath, Barnstaple, every first Tuesday of the month. The main R12 South West meet is the third Thursday of the month and meets in a central location - Merriemeade pub, Sampford Peverell near Tiverton. You would be most welcome at both, just turn up and introduce yourself. Note, we have an early Christmas party organised on 24 November at the Wrey Arms with live music and buffet - great opportunity for you and a partner to meet the club members in large numbers - tickets can be bought on any club night before event.
    Hi Rick

That sounds great, what time are you at the Wrey Arms from for the regular meets? I`ll have a chat with the boss about the 24th.

Cheers

Rich

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Rich12 View Post
    Hi Rick

That sounds great, what time are you at the Wrey Arms from for the regular meets? I`ll have a chat with the boss about the 24th.

Cheers

Rich

Hi Rich,

Both meets tend to assemble around 7.30pm. Note, nunbers tend to be lower in the poorer weather and turning up in a car during the winter the norm. I attend all main club meets near Tiverton and the north occassionally during the summer as its a 2 hour round trip from where I live. Anyway, regardless, just turn up and say hello - the two assistant reps that regularly attend the Wrey Arms is Simon & Johnny - ask for either. Cheers

Total Downloaded

Hi Rich,

Both meets tend to assemble around 7.30pm. Note, nunbers tend to be lower in the poorer weather and turning up in a car during the winter the norm. I attend all main club meets near Tiverton and the north occassionally during the summer as its a 2 hour round trip from where I live. Anyway, regardless, just turn up and say hello - the two assistant reps that regularly attend the Wrey Arms is Simon & Johnny - ask for either. Cheers

That's great many thanks.

Cant make the 24th as booked me into a party for a fellow sportster sicko but monthly meets sound ideal.

Cheers

Total Downloaded

Hi Rich,

Hi Rick
    rocked up to the Wrey Arms tonight but no one here - hung around till nearly 8 so guess no meeting for the north Devon group ?
    Hopefully catch the next meeting !
    Cheers
    Rich

Total Downloaded

Hello,

Hi Rick
    i rocked up around 7.15 and left at nearly 8 but no one turned up so hopefully i’ll Catch up with the north Devon guys at the next meeting.
    Regards

Rich

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast