Thread: Easter Ride out Sunday 01st April

Total Downloaded
    12.22 MB

Easter Ride out Sunday 01st April

The Easter ride out for Sunday 01st April. We shall be meeting up with R30 crew in Bude for 1 pm at the Cafe in the main car park. The normal meeting point at J27 for around 9 am and then riding on to Torrington Common for a coffee and meet up with the North Devon Lads for around 10:30 am. Cheers kev.
    BORN TO LOSE....LIVE TO WIN........

2007 FXDBi Street Bob

2013 Triumph Tiger

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded

Re: Easter Ride out Sunday 01st April

Hi sounds good i going to aim to meet at torrington common about 11am will you still be there then or is that to late

Total Downloaded
    12.22 MB

That's fine Tony we shall wait till you guys arrive.

2007 FXDBi Street Bob

2013 Triumph Tiger

Total Downloaded
    12.22 MB

The forcast for this easter sunday is a bit poor, with the possibilty of rain and drizzel for most of the weekend. So! im asking if we still go for the ride to bude or cancel it. i will be speaking to Tony on friday evening to confrim if we are going or not. At Present R30 will meet us at Bude and not joining us in Torrington. Cheers kev...

2007 FXDBi Street Bob

2013 Triumph Tiger

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Rivithead View Post
    The forcast for this easter sunday is a bit poor, with the possibilty of rain and drizzel for most of the weekend. So! im asking if we still go for the ride to bude or cancel it. i will be speaking to Tony on friday evening to confrim if we are going or not. At Present R30 will meet us at Bude and not joining us in Torrington. Cheers kev...
    There is no need to panic - the accuracy of weather forecasts more than a few days ahead is never that great, last time I checked it was supposed to be snowing Easter weekend! Now - unlike a rally where I would still ride regardless, the thought of riding for 2 hours in the wet to meet up with anyone from R30 (as much as I like them) does not appeal, no fun in riding in poor weather, only to try and dry out at some dingy Cornish cafe - probably alone, as I doubt anyone else from either Region would relish the prospect.

Total Downloaded

Good evening gentlemen I ain't bothered I have just rode 310 miles back from the Northeast Yippee I have my bike back . Anyway we could just get Pxxxxd in Taunton ?.

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by billytwobags View Post
    Good evening gentlemen I ain't bothered I have just rode 310 miles back from the Northeast Yippee I have my bike back . Anyway we could just get Pxxxxd in Taunton ?.
    Good to hear you've got your bike back mate - weather today has been fantastic for March, trust you had a great ride down to the south west. Yeah a few beers on a wet weekend sounds more like it!

Total Downloaded
    12.22 MB

Tony just called. Tomorrow's ride is now cancelled. I shall however still be going out and will be at j27 for 9 am incase members do turn up and not seen this message.

2007 FXDBi Street Bob

2013 Triumph Tiger