Thread: Drovers Rally 20-22 April 2018

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Drovers Rally 20-22 April 2018

Its now only a month away before the first club rally hosted by R7 kicks off the rallying season. Its a great rally with good facilities and a friendly local community, all within easy walking distance. Last year the weather was superb and the ride out one of the best - taking in stunning scenery. Even if weather is is a bit damp (well it is Wales) the welcome from our club hosts and fellow members attending from far and wide will be warm!
    As usual for anyone interested in riding as a group - members and friends from the south west are invited to meet up at M5 J27 services on Friday 20th April - we will be leaving at 11am, so anyone requiring fuel or refreshment please arrive in good time before we set off! We will also briefly stop 20 mins into journey by calling into Sedgemoor services to meet up with a few others that live in Somerset.

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    6.69 MB

Re: Drovers Rally 20-22 April 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Its now only a month away before the first club rally hosted by R7 kicks off the rallying season. Its a great rally with good facilities and a friendly local community, all within easy walking distance. Last year the weather was superb and the ride out one of the best - taking in stunning scenery. Even if weather is is a bit damp (well it is Wales) the welcome from our club hosts and fellow members attending from far and wide will be warm!
    As usual for anyone interested in riding as a group - members and friends from the south west are invited to meet up at M5 J27 services on Friday 20th April - we will be leaving at 11am, so anyone requiring fuel or refreshment please arrive in good time before we set off! We will also briefly stop 20 mins into journey by calling into Sedgemoor services to meet up with a few others that live in Somerset.
    i shall be going up on the Thursday ,,,,, a lovely ride through Wales see you all there

john
    (old iron ass)

Royal enfield winter hack
    1978 FLH80 SHOVELHEAD
    1950 EL hydra glide PANHEAD

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Well this time next Friday I'll be proping up a bar at Llandovery ! Kev and a few of the Somerset boys will be leaving a little later than previously planned - now 1pm from M5 Sedgmoore Services. I'm relaxed eitherway, we can either stick with the original plan to leave M5 J27 Services at 11pm, or delay and leave slightly later at 12.15pm and meet up with the those at Sedgmoore Services? So apart from Devon John who is going up Thursday - who else is going and do you want to travel as a group and if so what is your preferance? Note; if there are no replies - I will leave M5 J27 Services at the slightly later time and meet up with our club friends at Sedgmoore. Cheers

Total Downloaded
    2.47 MB

Well this time next Friday I'll be proping up a bar at Llandovery ! Kev and a few of the Somerset boys will be leaving a little later than previously planned - now 1pm from M5 Sedgmoore Services. I'm relaxed eitherway, we can either stick with the original plan to leave M5 J27 Services at 11pm, or delay and leave slightly later at 12.15pm and meet up with the those at Sedgmoore Services? So apart from Devon John who is going up Thursday - who else is going and do you want to travel as a group and if so what is your preferance? Note; if there are no replies - I will leave M5 J27 Services at the slightly later time and meet up with our club friends at Sedgmoore. Cheers
    I expect that I will, but will conform later next week.

Rick, See you at Home Park tomorrow??!!
    Chris
    "Sometimes...It's like PUNK ROCK never happened!!!" HARLEY DEVONIAN

2004 HD Night Train
    2012 Triumph Tiger 800
    1979 Moto Guzzi V50 (project)

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Six Acre View Post
    I expect that I will, but will conform later next week.

Rick, See you at Home Park tomorrow??!!
    Chris
    Hi mate, yeah will be at the match tomorrow - will look out for you.

Total Downloaded

I am Defo going And would be ok with 11.00 or 12.00 at Sedgemoor services . Just let me know Cheers Keith

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Right decision made - those that want to meet up and ride as a group, meet at M5 Sedgmoore Services before 1pm. If you get there early there will be time for a coffee & chat.

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Final reminder - I am now aware that at least 10 from our Region will meet at Sedgemoore Services (north) M5 between J21-J22. We aim to assemble and leave at 1pm from said services. I will make my way direct, as no one has confirmed wanting to initially meet at the Tiverton junction. So - see you all at Sedgemoore on Friday - weather forecast is looking great for this time of year!

Total Downloaded
    2.47 MB

Final reminder - I am now aware that at least 10 from our Region will meet at Sedgemoore Services (north) M5 between J21-J22. We aim to assemble and leave at 1pm from said services. I will make my way direct, as no one has confirmed wanting to initially meet at the Tiverton junction. So - see you all at Sedgemoore on Friday - weather forecast is looking great for this time of year!
    I will see you at Llandovery.
    "Sometimes...It's like PUNK ROCK never happened!!!" HARLEY DEVONIAN

2004 HD Night Train
    2012 Triumph Tiger 800
    1979 Moto Guzzi V50 (project)

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Six Acre View Post
    I will see you at Llandovery.
    Ok Chris thanks for letting me know - see you at a bar if not in the field before.

Cheers