Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Posting Pic's/Retrieving Potobucket

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    429
    Total Downloaded
    1.48 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Posting Pic's/Retrieving Potobucket

    Hi

    I am looking to complete my rebuild thread and was wondering if the photo's could be recovered from photobucket. I am not going to subscribe to photobucket, but had used this process as it is the only way I could place the pictures.

    Thread below.

    Thanks Gary



    http://www.harley-davidson-hangout.c...664-45-Rebuild

    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,598
    Total Downloaded
    256.97 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Posting Pic's/Retrieving Potobucket

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Curtis View Post
    Hi

    I am looking to complete my rebuild thread and was wondering if the photo's could be recovered from photobucket. I am not going to subscribe to photobucket, but had used this process as it is the only way I could place the pictures.

    Thread below.

    Thanks Gary



    http://www.harley-davidson-hangout.c...664-45-Rebuild

    To be frank Gary that's a question only Photobucket can answer. If you desperately want the photos back then you will have to get in touch with them and you may have to subscribe for a while so you can copy them back. That's if they keep them - I don't know as I've never used them.

    Others on here have had problems too so you may get an answer from one of them.

    Sorry I can't be more helpful.
    Last edited by TomG; 02-04-2018 at 04:02 PM.

    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,240
    Total Downloaded
    201.61 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Posting Pic's/Retrieving Potobucket

    You should still be able to see them and download the ones you want.
    I used to have loads on there and there must be a way to download all into a folder on the PC but have only found how to download them individually.
    Urrell , Rep Region 23


    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    429
    Total Downloaded
    1.48 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Posting Pic's/Retrieving Potobucket

    Quote Originally Posted by Urrell View Post
    You should still be able to see them and download the ones you want.
    I used to have loads on there and there must be a way to download all into a folder on the PC but have only found how to download them individually.
    Thanks for the replies and advise. Never thought it would be easy for one minute.

    The recovery of the photos are more site related. They help immensely with following the thread rebuild and would assist anyone who was rebuilding a 45.

    Thanks Gary

    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,461
    Total Downloaded
    533.62 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Re: Posting Pic's/Retrieving Potobucket

    There are extensions for Chrome and Firefox browsers, just type "Photobucket extension fix" into Google.
    You can then display your photos, just right click the ones you want and save as.

    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ph...LIzZ8Afk46ugAg
    Was Hogjob, now Oddjob same $h*t different name.

    2015 Street Glide Special FLHXS "Ginger Marmaglide"
    1990 Electraglide FLHTC
    1975 SX250

    They say its a fine line between Genius and Madness. I have replaced the line with a banana

    Club Membership Secretary.

    Join the H-DRCGB CLICK HERE



    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    429
    Total Downloaded
    1.48 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Posting Pic's/Retrieving Potobucket

    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
    There are extensions for Chrome and Firefox browsers, just type "Photobucket extension fix" into Google.
    You can then display your photos, just right click the ones you want and save as.

    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ph...LIzZ8Afk46ugAg
    Paul

    Thanks for the heads up on the picture retrieval link. Due to difficulties in uploading in the first instance I naively thought it would be an easy task.
    Last edited by Gary Curtis; 03-04-2018 at 05:07 PM.

    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,598
    Total Downloaded
    256.97 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Posting Pic's/Retrieving Potobucket

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Curtis View Post
    Paul

    Thanks for the heads up on the picture retrieval link. Due to difficulties in uploading in the first instance I naively thought it would be an easy task.
    Gary.

    I notice from your post that you started that thread in 2015. Things have changed since then and you should be able to upload here with no probs.

    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    429
    Total Downloaded
    1.48 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Posting Pic's/Retrieving Potobucket

    Quote Originally Posted by TomG View Post
    Gary.

    I notice from your post that you started that thread in 2015. Things have changed since then and you should be able to upload here with no probs.
    Tom

    Thanks for the update, I will give it a go. Like you said it was a while ago and the build is still going on and nearly complete. I am aiming to finish the bike and thread.

    Thanks Gary

    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •