Thread: Westonzoyland Sprints

Total Downloaded

Westonzoyland Sprints

There's a vague chance I might squeeze a day out for BMAD Paignton on the Sunday, but the following weekend 12th & 13th there's sprinting at Westonzoyland. A great day out! This is just bikes, everything from very vintage & scooters to big Japs & some hot Sportsters. No noise restrictions, this is grass roots motor sport at it's finest! There's a burger van & a chemical toilet, racers break for lunch around 13:00. Not yet sure if I'm going Saturday or Sunday (work situation is potentially awkward on the Saturday-could still go in the pm) but if anyone wants to meet up South Bristol way for the ride (should include breakfast stop), let me know or see you there.
    Last edited by Cab; 03-05-2018 at 07:21 AM.

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded

Re: Westonzoyland Sprints

Looks like I've got out of driving Saturday, so I'm taking a chance on that being the better weather of the 2 days. There won't be much happening until noon; then they aim for 3 runs each before lunch break around 13:30 then carry on to approx. 17:00. I'm aiming on leaving Bristol around 10:00 for a semi picturesque ride with a fry-up on route.

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain