Thread: Bagger Exhausts

Total Downloaded

Bagger Exhausts

just fitted my new TAB Performance exhausts to my M8 CVO street Glide and what a difference still plenty of bottom end plus extra top end I intend changing the headers without the CAT later on in the year but for now the TAB slip ons have gave me the sound that a Harley should have even at tick over the sound is fantastic the bike doesn't sound like a singer sewing machine anymore, on my last bike I had street cannons with the baffles removed they were ok but the TAB fitted with Zombie baffles sound F$%cking Awesome. I ordered from the states on Thursday at 5pm and they arrive yesterday ( Monday ) at 0900 so a great service they took 20 min to fit so piece of cake

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    49.01 MB

Re: Bagger Exhausts

I find that people always underestimate the importance of the exhaust system. It can literally make or break the build ...

Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Lane View Post
    I find that people always underestimate the importance of the exhaust system. It can literally make or break the build ...
    Very true Alex but it all depends what the customer requires i.e. 2 into 1 most of the times give more bottom end and better performance but I found that the CVO M8 street Glide gives me enough to make me smile but one thing was missing and it was that certain Harley sound and the TAB pipes deliver it and with the balance of a pipe either side the bike looks good and sounds great so no complaints here.

Total Downloaded
    81.54 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Army View Post
    Very true Alex but it all depends what the customer requires i.e. 2 into 1 most of the times give more bottom end and better performance but I found that the CVO M8 street Glide gives me enough to make me smile but one thing was missing and it was that certain Harley sound and the TAB pipes deliver it and with the balance of a pipe either side the bike looks good and sounds great so no complaints here.
    Hi Andy

Now that you have had the TAB slip ons on for a while are you still happy with them? I’m thinking of getting them for my 18 CVO Road Glide as it’s far too quiet. I had a Fullsac header and power cores on my 14 CVO King and it sounded great. I don’t want to change the header on this one as I don’t want to invalidate the warranty. I’m a bit worried that the Zombie baffles will be too loud but the smaller baffles may be too similar to stock? Did your CVO heat shields fit the TAB mufflers?

Any feedback will be very useful as the YouTube videos are not the same as hearing them for real.

Thanks

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Total Downloaded

How do Dave ah TAB performance and am I happy yep like a pig in the smelly stuff, I recommend the TAB if you want a true uninterrupted Harley sound with a growl then go for it, I toured France this year covering 3700 miles in the process and I didn't have any issues yep the Zombie baffles are louder than other pipes that I have previously used but I had no ringing in my ears but I knew I was riding a Harley. Would I have another set in the future well too right I would, the pipes took no longer than 30 min to fit and the original heat shields fitted with no issues my next move will be headers with no cat and a cam fitted I love my CVO street glide and the punch it carries but the next additions along with a Dyno tune will give me the top end squirt that I enjoy