Thread: Rolling Stones

Total Downloaded

Rolling Stones

I was luck enough to have two great seats at the Rolling Stones gig at Murray Field on Saturday, I have witnessed a few of my heroes give a below par performance over the last few years but the Stones were unbelievable they rolled back the years playing every track that you could wish for we witnessed 4 legends. Mick looked fit and really up for the gig yes even for a guy in his seventies he gave the audience a master class in showmanship and to cap it off we bumped into them outside the Balmoral Hotel outside the Waverley station on Saturday afternoon, I hope they keep painting it black for along time to come

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    132.18 MB

Re: Rolling Stones

Saw them in hamburg and paris last year. Going to twickenam on tuesday. Have been following every tour since 73 and totally agree. They are still fantastic. Any one who says otherwise hasnt seen them on this tour.

Total Downloaded

Re: Rolling Stones

Quote Originally Posted by Mac1 View Post
    Saw them in hamburg and paris last year. Going to twickenam on tuesday. Have been following every tour since 73 and totally agree. They are still fantastic. Any one who says otherwise hasnt seen them on this tour.
    Rock n Roll Ian they are Rock legends I was amazed how good they were, next year is the farewell tour for Lynyrd Skynyrd I saw them a couple of years ago and they were unbelievable so keep your eyes peeled for the tour