Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire stick

Total Downloaded

Re: Fire stick

I recently bumped into an old mate of mine he was with his wife and they both told us that they have never had a TV in 35yrs or bought a paper and I thought I wish I could go down that road no news no crap no thinking about how the world was evolving especially in the world of Trump. Sky TV how many of us sit with the remote go through channel after channel and end up watching Fools n Horses from 25yrs ago nowt wrong with that but how much crap is on there including Naked date what a load of bollox so maybe not having a TV or news papers could be the way to go.

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    187.60 MB

Done it myself many a time. Switch tv on. Nothing much on that I fancy. Search 200+ channels - still nothing. Plug another device in - search 200+ channels - still nothing. Sit there desperately trying to find something to watch. Give up. Go to garage. Find something to do in there or on the bike. Should have done that in the first place.
    .......They Say That Hard Work Never Hurt Anyone - But Why Risk It!

Total Downloaded

its true Tom you end up watching shite that you would never watch in the first place, my wife would put the goggle box in the bin tomorrow imagine life not knowing about Brexit or dodgy Russian tourists with funny smelling perfume bottles who really wanted to visit Salisbury. in fact im just sitting watching the news yes I aint gave the telly away yet and the subject is Butt lifts a woman has just died from having her arse lifted unbelievable she knew what the crack was its all bollox the worlds gone mad and poor Ronaldo has a rape charge against him what next

Total Downloaded
    187.60 MB

Someone I know said the other day (and it's so true) There's a special kind of stupid out there at the moment and it's doing very nicely thank you
    .......They Say That Hard Work Never Hurt Anyone - But Why Risk It!

Total Downloaded

very True Tom but Mr Stupid ( in the words of the imortal Blackadder ) has now turned into Mr Thicko

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12