Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: News.. Fatal stabbing of 14-year-old moped rider in Leyton was targeted attack.

Total Downloaded
    581.50 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: News.. Fatal stabbing of 14-year-old moped rider in Leyton was targeted attack.

Yes the truth has come to light like in Phil's post.

Name:  Screenshot_20190111-143016~2.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  27.4 KB
    wine [there is the] truth"

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    229.72 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: News.. Fatal stabbing of 14-year-old moped rider in Leyton was targeted attack.

Quote Originally Posted by BaZa View Post

Didn't you just know that there was more to it than reported. Still no mention by authorities of him illegally riding scooters. Perhaps there is duress on locals speaking the truth.
    .......I'm not really an Electrician...it's just a phase I'm going through

Total Downloaded
    123.46 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Family business?

Someone bearing the name of his grieving uncle was busted for drug offences a couple of years ago according to google

Also was it not only last year London was in the grip of teenager scooter gangs terrorising the streets.

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Halal Tim View Post
    It is a tad rough in parts of nottingham.
    Worse than london.
    thats why Robin Hood moved to Hadrians wall well he did in Prince of Thieves,

Total Downloaded
    6.56 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not even the same person - they are not 14 year old hands - check his hands against the first picture. Not to mention you can't even see his face.

Quote Originally Posted by BaZa View Post

Time out of mind

Total Downloaded
    581.50 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by El Hombre View Post
    It's not even the same person - they are not 14 year old hands - check his hands against the first picture. Not to mention you can't even see his face.
    I bet the photo his parents gave with him wearing an orange top was taken a couple of years ago. Those latest ones are in the press today.
    Here is his Facebook page.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190112-074609~2.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  25.0 KB
    Last edited by BaZa; 12-01-2019 at 07:49 AM.
    wine [there is the] truth"

Total Downloaded
    123.46 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing is for sure, the tabloid press is going to turn over every single stone on this one and a lot of background information including criminal convictions for family and associates is bound to be on the shopping list. Watch this space. This unfortunate victim was no angel. The question is how bad does it get. It was either revenge or mistaken identity. If its revenge, then for what?
    Last edited by Gizmo; 11-01-2019 at 10:05 PM.

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At the heart of this story is the appalling killing of a boy aged just 14, no matter what the circumstances the brutal manner of his death demonstrates to me that our capital city is (despite Police efforts) not safe and shames our country in so many ways! That said I acknowledge the scepticism, the initial media image is of a young lad, not related to crime, drugs, gangs, with no reference to his illegal underage riding of a scooter, with no tax, MoT or insurance (probably stolen). The photo released by the family looks much younger than his age, the truth will come out, the portrayal presented by the family will I suspect be in stark contrast to the reality. As a father I can't comprehend how a young teenage boy could be murdered in this way, regardless of the illegality of his riding of a moped, or any possible association with criminal activities. It's another wake up call that this country has a sickness that needs preventative medicine, not a sticking plaster - violent crime is out of control and thugs - young and old are slowly controlling our streets and those in power need not only to take action, but give hope and opportunity to those that will otherwise seek purpose, status and money elsewhere through this gang culture. It's an absolute disgrace in all circumstances that life is held so cheap, with punishment a joke. The law calls for a max sentence of 5 years for carrying a knife, yet the reality is it's unlikely to be imposed because of the lack of prison cells and too many liberal minded people watering down or excusing the behaviour. It's a difficult thread to contribute to, this is not the Britain I grew up in, nor do I want my children and grandchildren to grow up in, this type of killing and knife crime is unfortunately all too common place in our major cities, it should not be, nor should we accept this is normal, it's completely unacceptable, parents, communities and political leadership need to act, in isolation nothing will improve until society works in collaboration!

Total Downloaded
    231.74 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rick, i would like to "like" your post, but i hate it, because it is true. Imo it wont change or get any better for a hundred reasons, sadly.

p.s. Think yourself lucky you live in devon. Some of us still live in that messy metropolis
    Last edited by Mac1; 12-01-2019 at 11:47 AM.

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree that the taking of a young life is wrong and is not acceptable, our police force has its hands tied by the CPS the law lifts the dregs off our street and the CPS puts them straight back on. The current culture started with the jamaican yardie gangs and many of the young black kids try to emulate them even down to the accent, every time we hear a young black kid on the streets of London he doesnt even sound as though he has lived there all his life also they wonder why do the police target so many young black guys because most of the knife and gun killings are carried out by young black guys. And before i'm deemed an evil racist by the Liberal Nick Cleggs of the world my daughter has gone out with a great Asian guy for 7 yrs so I am far from a racist but yes we do have enough white trash in this country but the spotlight is firmly on the black gangs who are tarnishing our capital city which should be safe for everyone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast