Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: News.. Fatal stabbing of 14-year-old moped rider in Leyton was targeted attack.

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Re: News.. Fatal stabbing of 14-year-old moped rider in Leyton was targeted attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac1 View Post
    Rick, i would like to "like" your post, but i hate it, because it is true. Imo it wont change or get any better for a hundred reasons, sadly.
    Not a problem, I amazed myself now reading my post the morning after the night before! Last night I went out with a few friends, turned into a heavy session at our local pub, got home around midnight, made myself a cuppa and bite to eat and watched a late film. Just before heading to bed I checked the forum and posted my contribution at 1.30am. It's not wise to post anything of a sensitive nature unless sober, but I felt compelled to write what I hope comes across as balanced, while at the same time express my sadness and disgust this particular news story has made me and many others feel.

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    203.90 MB

Re: News.. Fatal stabbing of 14-year-old moped rider in Leyton was targeted attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Not a problem, I amazed myself now reading my post the morning after the night before! Last night I went out with a few friends, turned into a heavy session at our local pub, got home around midnight, made myself a cuppa and bite to eat and watched a late film. Just before heading to bed I checked the forum and posted my contribution at 1.30am. It's not wise to post anything of a sensitive nature unless sober, but I felt compelled to write what I hope comes across as balanced, while at the same time express my sadness and disgust this particular news story has made me and many others feel.
    I will have a pint of what you were drinking.....please

Total Downloaded
    29.27 MB

When I first heard the news, after the initial shock at the deed, my thoughts were exactly the same as those expressed here - it will be interesting to see whether the "truth" ever gets published!

Total Downloaded
    10.85 MB

I'm waiting to find out it was all my fault,..somehow.

Total Downloaded
    241.17 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Paul P. View Post
    I'm waiting to find out it was all my fault,..somehow.

Archibalb, certainly not!

When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout!

A common mistake made when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Total Downloaded
    123.46 MB

And so it begins.... Jaden Moodie death: Teen was riding stolen moped before he was killed, police say

“Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.”
    Leo Tolstoy,

Total Downloaded
    193.56 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    And so it begins.... Jaden Moodie death: Teen was riding stolen moped before he was killed, police say
    I think we all knew something like that was actually going on - along with other stuff. Even if he was a 'lovely little boy'
    .......They Say That Hard Work Never Hurt Anyone - But Why Risk It!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123