Thread: Mayans mc

Total Downloaded
    11.81 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Mayans mc

Can't watch it....too many memories, have tried to put that life behind me now..........

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    122.42 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Binge watched the last 6 on i-player last night.
    Overall, it was a pretty good show.
    Set up nicely for series 2.

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it was about the Prime Ministers back benchers ( Mayans )

Total Downloaded
    6.56 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found this on I Player last night and watched 3 episodes. It's a bit daft - like a soap, but no adverts and it's engaging + it's got bikes to look at and they sound alright. Started off on fizzy water and upgraded to whisky and a smoke by episode 2, so all in all not a bad nights viewing.

One thing that stood out was this - whenever you go to a bike meet, people look at bikes. I mean, they just stand around studying bikes and make comments, discuss mods etc. They never do that in these sort of programmes. They don't even look at their own bikes. I don't understand how they could miss something so fundamental to the motorcycle fraternity?
    Time out of mind

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do Rod, i watched all of the first season i think i ended up enjoying it more than SOA especially as the Knob head Jax with his seriously stupid exaggerated walk wasnt in it due to his demise in Sons, anyway the only problem I have with the Mayans is the mix and clarity of the voice and conversation sound I struggled to catch many conversations especially the Mexican guys I just wish that they would have a listen to the episode and dub where required but beggars cant be choosers its a bikers programme and we don't get many and I would like to see SOA make a come back.

Total Downloaded
    6.56 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny that, I thought it was me not understanding the dialogue, but I think it's my old telly that's not compatible with modern programmes. When I watch old films it's very clear!
    Time out of mind

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Na mate i even purchased a new sound bar and set the sound chrystal but nope that old Mecico accent moves fast and sweet so i just have to tune in a bit harder with my Motorhead damaged lugs

Total Downloaded
    11.81 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I know just what you mean Rod, some years back there was a celebration/anniversary of Easy Rider and throughout the prog the talking heads (including Hopper) went on about the message, the drugs, the alternative lifestyles, even the music etc BUT no-one mentioned the bikes or their influence! How could they overlook that after so many iconic posters?

Total Downloaded
    6.56 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I reckon that would have been the producers, selective approach. They don't want real, they want fantasy. That's what sells. Same as the Mayans, pure entertainment for the couch. It is aimed at the conditioned emotions and we react accordingly, because we are all conditioned - like it or not. Except we question and that's healthy.

I know what I'll be doing in Kelso - wandering about looking at bikes. Looking at other peoples ideas and expressions. Especially, Shovelheads and 45's. If I see any Mayans about, I'll do a runner!
    Time out of mind

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do Rod I wouldn't be surprised if you see a Mayans fake patch on the streets of the UK there are plenty of wanerbees walking around with SOA patches on oh dear oh dear, there are American sellers on Fleebay selling the full set on a Cut oh no ive said cut well waistcoat he in Blighty anyway the full set even includes side flashes and some daft tossers buy em which will end in pain and I don't mean a sore thumb

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast