Thread: Capt America

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Capt America

How do Guys a good friend of mine has asked if anyone can lay their hands on a Capt America replica chop there was a guy on Flea bay last year selling one which i think was based in the North East but it didnt make the reserve so it disapeared from the auction site anyway if there is one available for sale then please let me know

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    29.27 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Capt America

You may be thinking about the one that V-Twin, hire/rental for US trips and the like, (or Hadrian V-Twin perhaps) used to put on display at the NEC and the like - see whether you can find their contact details on Google.

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilkyman View Post
    You may be thinking about the one that V-Twin, hire/rental for US trips and the like, (or Hadrian V-Twin perhaps) used to put on display at the NEC and the like - see whether you can find their contact details on Google.
    cheers Mike I know the folk at Hadrians I joined them on the Route 66 tour for my 50th I can hear the gasp god Army you don't look over 50 well I know that but its down to good beer and Tudor crisps ha ha I wish, anyway I didn't know they had one but I do know that there are 2 in the north east somewhere in the South Shields area, the friend of mine who wants one said he would look at something similar i.e. 60s - 70s chop in the style of Capt America with a modern S.S or T,P pan or shovel motor. Did you get over to twin City I dropped my bike off this week for a set of true duels without the CAT and a Torque cam as I said Steve and Caney are the biz they are to Harleys what Stormey Daniels is to sausage swallowing

Total Downloaded
    29.27 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Army View Post
    cheers Mike I know the folk at Hadrians I joined them on the Route 66 tour for my 50th I can hear the gasp god Army you don't look over 50 well I know that but its down to good beer and Tudor crisps ha ha I wish, anyway I didn't know they had one but I do know that there are 2 in the north east somewhere in the South Shields area, the friend of mine who wants one said he would look at something similar i.e. 60s - 70s chop in the style of Capt America with a modern S.S or T,P pan or shovel motor. Did you get over to twin City I dropped my bike off this week for a set of true duels without the CAT and a Torque cam as I said Steve and Caney are the biz they are to Harleys what Stormey Daniels is to sausage swallowing
    Not yet Army, can't really do much until I get my shoulder better!

Total Downloaded
    12.79 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Army View Post
    as I said Steve and Caney are the biz they are to Harleys what Stormey Daniels is to sausage swallowing
    PMSL - Move over Heather Brooks
    Only dead fish swim with the tide

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Realbark View Post
    PMSL - Move over Heather Brooks
    it took me a couple of minutes Tony its been a long day

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilkyman View Post
    Not yet Army, can't really do much until I get my shoulder better!
    hopefully it will start to get better soon Mike are you on anti inflams I found they helped