Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Fags

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    784
    Total Downloaded
    42.57 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Fags

    I packed up (again) about 6 weeks ago. Drovers is going to be my first rally in years off the fags - wish me luck.

    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,434
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Fags

    i packed in in December after my heart attack just use a vape now, my mrs still smokes but i never get the urge to have one of hers, ever the smell is horrible

    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,353
    Total Downloaded
    12.79 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Fags

    Well i have been back on track since the post. We used to spend about £130.00 per month on baccy - always bootleg - so would have been nearer £300.00 on the real deal stuff. ( And no officer, i dont know the blokes name, just a geezer in the pub . We both feel better for not smoking and i hope to keep it up. My old fella was a 60 a day smoker and he died at 59. We currently spend about £50.00 between us on vape liquids a month. But after reading Bazas post i will have a look around. A question tho for you vapers - is there any way of correlating the equivalent number of fags to the puffs on a 10mg nicotine vape?
    Only dead fish swim with the tide

    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,082
    Total Downloaded
    230.04 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Fags

    Quote Originally Posted by Realbark View Post
    A question tho for you vapers - is there any way of correlating the equivalent number of fags to the puffs on a 10mg nicotine vape?

    Quick foogle brought this up

    How many ml of vape equals a pack of cigarettes?

    Using the average (for the average user) then, 1 pack = 2 ml of e-liquid : a 5ml bottle would = 2.5 packs. a 15 ml bottle would = 7.5 packs.



    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    124
    Total Downloaded
    19.74 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Fags

    TWELVE QUID FOR A PACKET OF FAGS! No wonder all the single mothers 'round here can't afford to feed their kids!
    I'm not cynical,just experienced. NEVER TRUST ANYONE WHO WEARS A SUIT TO WORK.

    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,288
    Total Downloaded
    56.41 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Fags

    Well not going to preach ,I smoked for years packed it in several times , last couple of years tried vapes ,but always made me cough madly. So last September got diagnosed with lung cancer ,inoperable and incurable . Was on immunotherapy but that's has not worked (6months),so going on to chemo 2 lots of drugs plus pills, this is every 3 weeks. I had build up of fluid in pleurisy also cancer detected there drained every other day , then twice a week.
    So my answer is cigarettes are a drug and trigger for several nasty diseases, we all know the chances we take. Sadly 60 now with big kick up the arese, people of all ages make and female are being treated at my clinic ....ps I stopped smoking end of August and not smoked since, the urge is still strong but it wouldn't help the treatment or be sensible stay lucky..

    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    34,921
    Total Downloaded
    581.79 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Fags

    Quote Originally Posted by Realbark View Post
    Well i have been back on track since the post. We used to spend about £130.00 per month on baccy - always bootleg - so would have been nearer £300.00 on the real deal stuff. ( And no officer, i dont know the blokes name, just a geezer in the pub . We both feel better for not smoking and i hope to keep it up. My old fella was a 60 a day smoker and he died at 59. We currently spend about £50.00 between us on vape liquids a month. But after reading Bazas post i will have a look around. A question tho for you vapers - is there any way of correlating the equivalent number of fags to the puffs on a 10mg nicotine vape?
    Vape until you feel the nicotine buzz and trust your body's signals. The important part here is avoiding the toxins in traditional cigarettes.

    I found this. https://www.vape-box.com/blog/how-ma...-one-cigarette
    wine [there is the] truth"



    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,031
    Total Downloaded
    22.13 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Fags

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Well not going to preach ,I smoked for years packed it in several times , last couple of years tried vapes ,but always made me cough madly. So last September got diagnosed with lung cancer ,inoperable and incurable . Was on immunotherapy but that's has not worked (6months),so going on to chemo 2 lots of drugs plus pills, this is every 3 weeks. I had build up of fluid in pleurisy also cancer detected there drained every other day , then twice a week.
    So my answer is cigarettes are a drug and trigger for several nasty diseases, we all know the chances we take. Sadly 60 now with big kick up the arese, people of all ages make and female are being treated at my clinic ....ps I stopped smoking end of August and not smoked since, the urge is still strong but it wouldn't help the treatment or be sensible stay lucky..
    Fuck Tony that's shit man . Hope the treatment helps. Best wishes to you both. Pat.

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Patrick



    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    250
    Total Downloaded
    1.31 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Fags

    I used to have to go to the North Wales Cancer Treatment Centre to be treated for my neurological disease, 8 years in all, every 10 weeks, 4 days at 6 hours in there.
    But my point in all this is, I met with a lot of cancer sufferers, and honestly, some great stories of success too.
    Of course, there were some people, vaping INSIDE the day room, itching to get outside for a fag, and complaining that the chemo would take hours to complete!! Hey Ho..
    And at the end of the day, my Evo was off the road for 13 years, my consultant had heard of my disease going into remission, but had never seen it, so never, ever give up folks!!!!

    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,330
    Total Downloaded
    6.56 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Fags

    Day 9
    Time out of mind

    Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •