Thread: Air Ambulance

Total Downloaded
    23.15 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Air Ambulance

That's the idea Paul. I was going to message you in a few days with what you have just suggested. Can you sort something out for the day please?

Region 18, Assistant Rep

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    23.15 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Air Ambulance 26th June

26th June. Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance charity donation presentation. Meet up at the Moto Service Station, M23 / A23 Junction, 11 Brighton Rd, Pease Pottage, Crawley, RH11 9YA. Meet up at 9:30am at the coffee / burger part of the service station. Kick stand up at 10:00hrs. It is a 30 minute ride to the Redhill Aerodrome, RH1 5JZ. That gives us 30 minutes to get our act together at the Aerodrome before the presentation at 11:00hrs.

Region 18, Assistant Rep

Total Downloaded
    23.15 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_A View Post
    Didn’t notice Jen’s name on the list ?
    You never gave me Jen's name Simon. I did ask about if anyone was going pillion and only Sharon advised me she was going pillion. I am still waiting on the journalist to confirm their attending so if only 1 attends then that will free up a space for Jen. If neither attend then their will be two spaces available. I have been posting up the names quite regularly since 8th May so that people were aware of their names being added. Sorry that you didn't pick up on this earlier Simon.
    Last edited by PeteJ; 29-05-2019 at 07:39 AM.

Region 18, Assistant Rep

Total Downloaded
    23.15 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul P. View Post
    About these journalists, do you think there would be any interest in the 70th anniv angle as well? Maybe if I let you have some old club pix for them to include? (I do know from chats with Kiwi Dave and Ian Mutch that if you give a journalist a ready made package that he can see is safe, then he is quite likely to take the easy route and use it...)
    That's the idea Paul. I was going to message you in a few days with what you have just suggested. Can you sort something out for the day please?

Region 18, Assistant Rep

Total Downloaded
    23.15 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteJ View Post
    You never gave me Jen's name Simon. I did ask about if anyone was going pillion and only Sharon advised me she was going pillion. I am still waiting on the journalist to confirm their attending so if only 1 attends then that will free up a space for Jen. If neither attend then their will be two spaces available. I have been posting up the names quite regularly since 8th May so that people were aware of their names being added. Sorry that you didn't pick up on this earlier Simon.
    Simon ok for Jen to ride pillion. Tubs just messaged that he won’t be riding so that frees up one space. I’ll add Jen to the list. You OK with that?

Region 18, Assistant Rep

Total Downloaded
    247.13 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many many thanks to Pete j for organising this. Just got back from holiday and catching up with things. Nearer the time i shall post up a meeting point for easterners for the ride to PP services. Have a good weekend if you up at the international.

Region 18 Rep Sussex Coasters

Total Downloaded
    23.15 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the presentation to KSSAA on 26th June I have reserved tables for us at the restaurant "Billy's on the Road" at A29 Stane Street, Five Oaks, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14 9AE. Tables booked for 13:30hrs on 26th June.

I am still holding out for the journalists to be present at the presentation but it's looking more likely they will not be able to attend. Most likely we will have to take our own photos and pass these on to the journalists with some words for publication. I won't know if they will attend until much nearer the date. If they don't attend we will have two more spaces available for Coasters.

If you don't go to the presentation you may still join in the food at Billy's though. By the way, you pay for what you eat / drink. The treasurer will not be paying. Just let me know if you intend to join us at Billy's.
    Last edited by PeteJ; 04-06-2019 at 09:05 AM.

Region 18, Assistant Rep

Total Downloaded
    23.15 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two more spaces available for the presentation. Two riders or 1 rider and 1 pillion. Let me know soonest please if you want these two extra slots.

Region 18, Assistant Rep

Total Downloaded
    23.15 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark Reeves tracy is now on the list.

Region 18, Assistant Rep

Total Downloaded
    247.13 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

possible Suggest that those from East of the region meet at Polegate services on the Cophall /treacle mine roundabout at 8.15am and go A27 to Brighton ,then A23 to Pease Pottage ;
    alternatively meet Boship Roundabout 8.15am then go via A22 , A272 to A23 open for suggestions ?

Region 18 Rep Sussex Coasters

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast