Thread: kelso rally

Total Downloaded
    10.24 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: kelso rally

Paul are you going to ride your Shovelhead up to Keslo as Chris needs a few more older bikes ,,

john
    (old iron ass)

BMW R80GS winter hack
    1978 FLH80 SHOVELHEAD
    1950 EL hydra glide PANHEAD

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    16.98 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Army View Post
    Never Ray my experience of a 3 wheeled demon was limited to 1979 i was 16 and i owned now wait for it but no laughing well here goes it was a Cossack 650 i remember it with fond memories no i'm lying it was dreadful bits fell off regular including the carbs and exhausts as junk went this heep of Rusky junk was at the top well it should have been at the top of a scrap heap. The Servicar looks a nice piece of kit i'm toying with the idea of a old school shovel chop maybe something along the lines of Capt America yes before i get a bollocking i know that was a Pan but i'm on about that syle of chop in fact i might put a meassage on asking if someone wishes to part with a old school chop
    Well I've had 3 outfits, BSA M20 with workman's box, Sunbeam S8 with a fibreglass Swallow sidcare and a FLT with a Watsonian. I definately prefer the Servicar 3 wheel setup, much easier to corner. I bet you wish you still had the Cossack! Nah, probably not!
    Three wheeler clerk

Total Downloaded
    18.22 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Mind have passports at the ready for your border crossing.

Also change any currency in note form as English notes may be refused in local shops.

:-)
    Just for the record, if you are at all in doubt, Windy is in fact pullin' yer leg as all forms of Sterling currency are accepted north of the border but if you are unlucky enough to encounter what we have to in some places south of the border, just take a drink of your pint of beer before the barman takes yer cash that usually works for me and smile as you hand over your hard earned readies
    Region 2 rep.South Scotland
    "Let the good times roll"

Total Downloaded
    33.65 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The older I get, the better I was.:wink:

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Well I've had 3 outfits, BSA M20 with workman's box, Sunbeam S8 with a fibreglass Swallow sidcare and a FLT with a Watsonian. I definately prefer the Servicar 3 wheel setup, much easier to corner. I bet you wish you still had the Cossack! Nah, probably not!
    ah the memories oh the broken down heap of shite and bits scattered everywhere just like the high street Maccy Ds on a Sat night

Total Downloaded
    11.81 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recall that, back in the day, a Cossack outfit bought new was featured in a TV consumer program, possibly even "Thats Life"? (remember the owner asking the dealer if they could exchange it with the BSA outfit that came out to tow them back to the shop after it died on leaving from a previous repair?)

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul P. View Post
    I recall that, back in the day, a Cossack outfit bought new was featured in a TV consumer program, possibly even "Thats Life"? (remember the owner asking the dealer if they could exchange it with the BSA outfit that came out to tow them back to the shop after it died on leaving from a previous repair?)
    How do Paul if it was on TV then it would have been on Minder coz Arthur Daley sold shite but Mmm i'm not sure if he would have touched a Cossack I know what they could use one in the advert for spec savers you can picture it the guy thinks he is looking at a Vincent or a Brough but he with his bad glimmers he has bought a Cossack ( yes I know the 2 old brits were not horizontal opposed ) I thought I would add that before someone spoiled my advert

Total Downloaded
    10.24 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

been out on the Pan the last couple off days and i have a couple of hydraulic pushrods collapse and really noisy,,, they were fit from 1948-53 but was never a great idea ,,then moved to the bottom as all are now

so i am now trying to get replacement before Keslo ,,,V-twin have them on there list but might go for solids ,,,, depends what come up first ,

i really want to take the Pan but the shovel is there just in case ,,,

we will see

john
    (old iron ass)

BMW R80GS winter hack
    1978 FLH80 SHOVELHEAD
    1950 EL hydra glide PANHEAD

Total Downloaded
    33.65 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Army View Post
    Ha Ha now then Andy I love Haggis but I have to make sure I don't think about the ingredients but I love the stuff especially sat nice on top of a thick slice of black pud with the lumps of fat in and then a big fat slice of belly pork on top with some hot apple sauce Mmmm hey maybe we should have a thread called The Riders big scran where we could all put our fav scoff Mmmm chicken breast stuffed with haggis wrapped in smoked bacon on a bed of creamy garlic Linguini sounds like a MS advert but I love it
    Well Army you are in for a treat as we have fresh haggis on the menu.

The older I get, the better I was.:wink:

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Well Army you are in for a treat as we have fresh haggis on the menu.

Love it Windy my man I love the stuff a breaky aint the same without it, or my belly pork but I've been thinking yep my head hurts when I do it but here we go Scotch eggs without the egg but a nice round piece of haggis in the middle why coz I hate eggs and it would taste lovely in the middle of a scotch egg. now then Windy we are only 60 miles away and we might come up on the Thursday to have a mooch around the area is there any pubs not far off the show ground if we fancy a wander on the Thursday night, i'm led to believe there are plenty of places of interest in the area so looking forward to it plus ive heard that my old mates the Cats are playing ive known Andy and the boys for years so if its true then Rock N Roll

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast