Thread: The Buckshead- friday 17TH/ MAY

Total Downloaded
    1.95 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Buckshead- friday 17TH/ MAY

As it's a 3rd Friday hence a wildcard night, i thought we could go to.........

The Buckshead
    Bucks head Hill,
    Meonstoke.
    SO32 3NA

See you there?

1997 FXDL

Assistant Rep & Treasurer
    Region 19 New Forest

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    523.92 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The Buckshead- friday 17TH/ MAY

Anyone got a loud exhaust I can borrow?
    Darren Thomas
    Member No:010141

Total Downloaded
    1.95 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The Buckshead- friday 17TH/ MAY

What a great night, the pub and staff were more than accommodating even to the point of moving tables and chairs around so we could all sit together.

Altogether we had 12 of us turn up, so a pretty good turnout those being Bill & Judy, Jim & Jo, Darren & Libby, Nobby, Guns , Dave Jacobs, Stuart, Cliff and your truly.

Most of us were in a state of shock when Guns walked through the door, his tell tale white fleece has been shorne!!

Yep he has had a haircut( for a job interview no BS)…………...now it just leaved Bill to trim his eyebrows.

Bill gave us the run down on last weeks Devon Rally, hail stones stopped them putting the tent up on arrival so they hit the bar instead, any excuse!!

Darren has bought a new bike, another Harley or Ktm ??? No a new Triumph Rocket 3 TFC . I am sure you will hear and see all about it in due course. Which could explain why he was very keen in talking peeps into going to The Triumph Day at Sammy Millers on Sunday. A few takers depending on the weather as per usual.

With The region 19 Scottish tour a couple of weeks away and the New Forest rally soon after that we were filling in newbie Stuart on the "traditions" and what is expected of a New Forest member (Black & Green drinking machine, Starburst rideouts etc.etc.)

With Stuart covered in them,there followed an interesting discussion on tattoos and who has what and where-lol

Sadly for the barstaff even though the rest of the pub emptied we stayed on until chucking out time just for a change.

Even though I do say so myself a good choice of pub and they even suggested ringing ahead next time and they will reserve some tables and put them together for us, like they do for the Porsche club who also meet there. Oh to be in such exclusive circles nowt like the old days , how times have changed for the better!

Only downside was the drinks were expensive £4.15 a pint and the shorts were over a Fiver a glass. poor Jo could only afford four all night-lol
    Last edited by andy real ale; 18-05-2019 at 01:30 PM. Reason: missed somebody off-oops

1997 FXDL

Assistant Rep & Treasurer
    Region 19 New Forest