Thread: Kelso

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kelso

yesterday i had me a ride up to Kelso from jct 44 if i'm not mistaken it was about 70 miles from jct 44 head up on the A7 towards Longtown and carry on towards Hawick it well sign posted once in Hawick in the town centre take a left at the roundabout heading for galashields on the A7 still Hawick the road divides left takes you onto the A7 but turn right its sign posted for Kelso 15 miles the journey is along superb roads and stunning countryside. i had a wander around Kelso there are some decent pubs and a few restaurants, i took off to Jed forest towards Hexam on the A68 dropping down to Bellingham and onto the roman road and back towards Carlisle total ride was about 180 miles the weather was excellent and the roads superb i dont think there was a single pot hole so along with stunning countryside it was agreat ride out so we should see ya all there next week so safe riding

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Kelso

Thats the way i;am going
    "Tune in turn on and drop out"

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Kelso

Cracking ride up Hippy and as i said the way home via the A68 from Jedburgh riding down to Bellingham then down to Chollerford onto the Roman Rd that another cracking route. I dropped into a pub in Kelso the 1905 its on Crawford street dead easy to find they had a sign outside welcoming Harley riders early yep but nice to know and it seemed like a biker welcome type of pub oh yes and the name 1905 that doesn't mean Hippy that the prices are from that era or that they will take your old Florins and half pennies that you have saved up