Total Downloaded
    55.72 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A date for your diary

Here’s a date for your diaries.
    In 2017 and 2018 we held “Meet the Neighbours” and “Meet the Neighbours 2” when we held a ride-out to visit our friends over the water in South Wales. Now for 2019 we bring you “Greet the Neighbours”.
    On Sunday 28th July we are holding a BBQ at the Plough, Pilning Street, Pilning, BS35 4JJ. Kick off is 2.00pm.
    This is free for region members and their partners and South Wales Region 7 have been invited to join us.
    In order to get in the right amount of catering I will be needing an idea of the numbers coming sometime nearer the date.
    See y'all there.

Life is such a bitch, that's why I sing the blues. :s:

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    11.78 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Re: A date for your diary

Im in. Will eat meat.
    R14 East Assistant Rep: Club member since 2001. Had a year out..here and there.... original membership number 7141

Total Downloaded
    55.72 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: A date for your diary

Greet the Neighbours, our summer BBQ is rapidly approaching.
    It's happening on Sunday 28th July at the Plough, Pilning Street, Pilning, BS35 4JJ. Kick off is 2.00pm.
    This is free for region members and partners and our friends from South Wales Region 7 have been invited to join us.

In addition to the normal fare, there will be a veggie option, but it will have to be cooked on the same BBQ grill as the other food. There will also be some gluten free baps or rolls available.
    Unfortunately we can’t cater for any other food requirements or allergies but you are welcome to bring your own food if necessary.

In order to get the catering right we need a commitment from you for numbers by Thursday 25th at the very latest, so please get back to me by that date (or post on here) to confirm if you are coming and how many.
    Hope to see you all there
    Life is such a bitch, that's why I sing the blues. :s: