Thread: International 2019 Kelso

Total Downloaded
    7.59 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

International 2019 Kelso

Region 2 chose an excellent location with all the facilities you need.I thought the bands were excellent along with the piper. A great touch especially for visitors from Europe.
    We got best regional turnout, so thanks to all the Yorkies for heading over the border.
    Another trophy for best custom went to Alistaire Robertson for his bike Bomber.
    Niki got best sportster, though not a native Yorkie ,I recon Oddjobs adopted her. Great bike Niki.

The town of Kelso is very welcoming and it was a great place to assemble for the ride out. Departing at 12.30 led by the Road general Windy and nice relaxing trip stopping at Eyemouth for food.Couldnt help but laugh as there was a naming ceremony for the new Eyemouth lifeboat. All the dignitaries lined up and speeches in progress,When along comes approx 80 Harleys rumbling along the the quay side.

Lastly a big thanks to davie and all his team who worked so hard leading up to the rally and during the weekend, thus ensuring the rest of us had a blast.
    Till the next time
    ride safe
    Glenn.

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: International 2019 Kelso

i wondererd what they were doing i thought it was a salute to us on our 70th Anniversary ride out

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain