Thread: King Charles beer festival Friday 5th/July

Total Downloaded
    2.05 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

King Charles beer festival Friday 5th/July

I thought (along with Darren) that it might make a nice change to go to a beer festival complete with band in lieu of the Peartree this Friday.

So if you are interested its

The King Charles
    lovedon lane
    Kings Worthy

so23 7nu

see you there?

1997 FXDL

Assistant Rep & Treasurer
    Region 19 New Forest

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    556.71 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: King Charles beer festival Friday 5th/July

Nice one Andy. I'll book a Taxi
    Darren Thomas
    Member No:010141

Total Downloaded
    2.05 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: King Charles beer festival Friday 5th/July

Well that was a relief after the lack of replies to turn up and find, Darren & Libby, Jim & Jo and Bill & Judy already there and sat round a table in prime position outside the pub!

Shortly after we were joined by Guns and Pat on the bikes and last but not least Cliffy. Out of the choice of beers available "spinnaker" from the Nelson brewery seemed to be the favourite within our group and everything from the various food stalls seemed to be popular with Guns-lol

The band were alright some good stuff and some not so good and not too all our tastes especially Jims, but for once he did not air his views too loudly! With Bills 65th birthday today(Saturday) and his birthday treat to go and see Rammstein at Milton Keynes and going with a car load of others up as well to experience them for the first time, there was much chat about that. Forthcoming rallies raised it's head and discussion about the |Triple and HDC Somerset Minehead rally clashing and who might do what.

Of course their was also some "banter" about the ride to Shoreham last weekend and the fact that Cliff and I made it there and back unaided -lol

THe music finished bang on 11pm because of the surrounding houses so it was surprising just how quick the pub emptied but all in all a good night I thought.

1997 FXDL

Assistant Rep & Treasurer
    Region 19 New Forest