Thread: Thanks R7 for adopting me for the weekend at Lakes Rally!

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks R7 for adopting me for the weekend at Lakes Rally!

Just a quick message of thanks to you fine folk in R7 (Steve, Rob, Dave, Mark, Tony, Darren, Martin, Mike etc) for taking me under your wing this weekend. It was a blast from the initial Warrington Just Eat cafe meet up to the rally and weekend itself. Sitting around with big chief & grizzly adams,listening to a strange mix of music, drinking cans of beer, swigging Jim Beam & JD, whilst eating Welsh cakes and crushed crisps - before heading into town for a sing along, bloody brilliant! Hope you all got home safe, I managed to get back to the South West without any issues and nail in rear tyre held the tyre pressure without any drama (and will be replaced, as tyre is nearly worn to the limit). Once again, thanks guys, from the "only R12 in the village" (Little Britain joke)!

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Thanks R7 for adopting me for the weekend at Lakes Rally!

it was a cracking weekend Rick it sounded like everyone had a rocking good time even Hippy smiled at one point that could have been when he was just about to get a round in and they had shut the bar

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

glad you got home ok and tyre held out
    dark myer

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your company Rick.
    I hear that K-Tel are putting together an album of sea shanties, so they'll probably be in touch with you shortly. ��
    .............................................................................................................................................................................
    Region 7
    Assistant Rep

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Just a quick message of thanks to you fine folk in R7 (Steve, Rob, Dave, Mark, Tony, Darren, Martin, Mike etc) for taking me under your wing this weekend. It was a blast from the initial Warrington Just Eat cafe meet up to the rally and weekend itself. Sitting around with big chief & grizzly adams,listening to a strange mix of music, drinking cans of beer, swigging Jim Beam & JD, whilst eating Welsh cakes and crushed crisps - before heading into town for a sing along, bloody brilliant! Hope you all got home safe, I managed to get back to the South West without any issues and nail in rear tyre held the tyre pressure without any drama (and will be replaced, as tyre is nearly worn to the limit). Once again, thanks guys, from the "only R12 in the village" (Little Britain joke)!
    Good to hear that you got home OK and the nail kept the tyre up. (Tony and Shirin).
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovely to have you with us Rick.I don't know if it was the drink or your sea shanty but my legs went all wobbly on the third verse!

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to hear you got home ok. Have sent the singing to the x factor so waiting to hear back

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk