Thread: Wife boiled my brand new XL T shirt - can't find replacement on club shop site - Help

Total Downloaded
    13.90 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wife boiled my brand new XL T shirt - can't find replacement on club shop site - Help

So finally got around to getting a club T shirt at the Lakes rally. Navy blue with Evo engine and established 1949 on the SnS tear drop. Loved that T shirt.
    Got home on Sunday morning and the wife promptly boiled the fuck out of it and then tumble dried it on full heat for good measure. Its now no longer a XL and more like a large medium; whilst I have not shrunk so much in the last few hours !!
    Whilst wife is in the dog house, where she belongs for a bit, I have had a look at the old and new club shop websites and cant see any of those particular T shirts listed
    So if anyone who looks after the club shop has either a blue XL or 2XL (the latter preferable so that it can withstand the wifes future boiling and shrink down to correct size) can you drop me a PM about how to order please
    So its a Navy blue with Evo engine on the front, short sleeved T shirt either XL or 2XL
    Hope there is one left
    Should add there is nowt wrong with the club fruit of the loom T shirts, it was purely domestic appliance abuse by the wife, that no clothing can withstand.
    Reckon she had her arse out for me leaving her with the kids and dogs !!!

If anyone is thin from NW region wants a free T shirt, I will bring to next meeting as not giving up kebabs and beer to shrink down to fit it

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    229.88 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Wife boiled my brand new XL T shirt - can't find replacement on club shop site -

Wives!!

I've looked too and we seem down on the larger sizes....that says something about the membership.

I've tagged Graham in to the post (Products man) so he should see this.

Total Downloaded
    13.90 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Wife boiled my brand new XL T shirt - can't find replacement on club shop site -

Thanks Tom, much appreciated,

Quote Originally Posted by TomG View Post
    Wives!!

I've looked too and we seem down on the larger sizes....that says something about the membership.

I've tagged Graham in to the post (Products man) so he should see this.

Total Downloaded
    44.21 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seanofmacc View Post
    So finally got around to getting a club T shirt at the Lakes rally. Navy blue with Evo engine and established 1949 on the SnS tear drop. Loved that T shirt.
    Got home on Sunday morning and the wife promptly boiled the fuck out of it and then tumble dried it on full heat for good measure. Its now no longer a XL and more like a large medium; whilst I have not shrunk so much in the last few hours !!
    Whilst wife is in the dog house, where she belongs for a bit, I have had a look at the old and new club shop websites and cant see any of those particular T shirts listed
    So if anyone who looks after the club shop has either a blue XL or 2XL (the latter preferable so that it can withstand the wifes future boiling and shrink down to correct size) can you drop me a PM about how to order please
    So its a Navy blue with Evo engine on the front, short sleeved T shirt either XL or 2XL
    Hope there is one left
    Should add there is nowt wrong with the club fruit of the loom T shirts, it was purely domestic appliance abuse by the wife, that no clothing can withstand.
    Reckon she had her arse out for me leaving her with the kids and dogs !!!

If anyone is thin from NW region wants a free T shirt, I will bring to next meeting as not giving up kebabs and beer to shrink down to fit it
    Hi Sean. lol we can sort that. PM ,me your address and post code and order and i will sort payment and postage with you?

Total Downloaded
    6.56 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ex broke my Joey Dunlop tea mug. Every morning for twenty odd years I used that mug. Had a picture of Joey on the front. Gutted I was, couldn't get another one like it. Still in the cupboard, not got the heart to throw it out on account of Joey being gone.
    Time out of mind

Total Downloaded
    13.90 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers Graham, PM sent. Not sure how to place the order as this shirt is not on the website????

Total Downloaded
    229.88 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seanofmacc View Post
    Cheers Graham, PM sent. Not sure how to place the order as this shirt is not on the website????
    Hi Sean

I think he means to PM him with your details and details of the shirt you want and then he'll sort the payment with you

Total Downloaded
    13.90 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Tom,

we are good to go then, if there is one left in a dusty box at the back

Quote Originally Posted by TomG View Post
    Hi Sean

I think he means to PM him with your details and details of the shirt you want and then he'll sort the payment with you

Total Downloaded
    16.56 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)