Thread: wobblys bike show

Total Downloaded
    97.67 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wobblys bike show

Right you lot, a bit short notice I know, but next Saturday is when this show is on.

It's Saturday 27th at the Cottenham Club in Cottenham.

I was talking to the organiser today...Brian Dean aka Wobbly, he told me as this is his 10th show and his 70th birthday....he's bunged a load of money at it for the evening entertainment. First off there is an AC DC band who I'm told are absolutely brilliant....they need to be because that's my favorite band. Then there is a very good band after them....and their name escapes me at the momernt, but supposed to be very good.

The show starts about 10 am, come and go when you want all day, it's free to enter, and goes on until about 5pm, then the entertainment starts and goes on until about midnight. He told me that this year, there will be more assorted bikes turning up than in previous years....show winning chops along with sports classics and rat bikes etc.

I've won this show five times over the years in different categories, but this year apparently, I don't think I stand a chance, because of the quality of bike that he told me are coming...I gave up trophy hunting years ago anyway.

The bar is open all day, there's hot food available, and a tattoo bloke or bird drawing pictures on your body...wherever you want them.

I've done this show every year, it's a great place to be. My plan is to dump my bike there....it's at the end of the road I live in.... be there all day, watch AC DC...then take the bike home. Then come back and get on it until midnight.

It's a real friendly place, so come and keep me company if you can.

Brian.
    100 Anniversary Road King Classic.

Anglia Region 15 member.

My old man always said if it has tits or tyres...it'll be trouble...and he was right.

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    17.30 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: wobblys bike show

Quote Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
    Right you lot, a bit short notice I know, but next Saturday is when this show is on.

It's Saturday 27th at the Cottenham Club in Cottenham.

I was talking to the organiser today...Brian Dean aka Wobbly, he told me as this is his 10th show and his 70th birthday....he's bunged a load of money at it for the evening entertainment. First off there is an AC DC band who I'm told are absolutely brilliant....they need to be because that's my favorite band. Then there is a very good band after them....and their name escapes me at the momernt, but supposed to be very good.

The show starts about 10 am, come and go when you want all day, it's free to enter, and goes on until about 5pm, then the entertainment starts and goes on until about midnight. He told me that this year, there will be more assorted bikes turning up than in previous years....show winning chops along with sports classics and rat bikes etc.

I've won this show five times over the years in different categories, but this year apparently, I don't think I stand a chance, because of the quality of bike that he told me are coming...I gave up trophy hunting years ago anyway.

The bar is open all day, there's hot food available, and a tattoo bloke or bird drawing pictures on your body...wherever you want them.

I've done this show every year, it's a great place to be. My plan is to dump my bike there....it's at the end of the road I live in.... be there all day, watch AC DC...then take the bike home. Then come back and get on it until midnight.

It's a real friendly place, so come and keep me company if you can.

Brian.
    Sorry mate I am up north for wedding and it's my wedding anniversary.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
    Region 15 Anglia assistant rep

2011 street glide

if I don't remember it it didn't happen

Total Downloaded
    291.92 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm Hoping to appear at some point during the day

I'll text you an approximate time nearer the Day
    It's your club, have your say!

Anglia Region Rep (15)

I'm not completely useless, I'm a bad example
    Destroyer of Fine Motorcycles
    Idiot for Hire

www.karpettiger.co.uk

This calls for a delicate combination of psychology and extreme violence

Total Downloaded
    97.67 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Kev, glad to see you've got your priorites right mate.

Congratulations and enjoy yourself....If you make it to 43 years like I have....we'll have a couple of pints.

Brian.

Anglia Region 15 member.

My old man always said if it has tits or tyres...it'll be trouble...and he was right.

Total Downloaded
    97.67 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok paul, it will be good to see you there at some point if you can make it....text me whatever.

Brian.

Anglia Region 15 member.

Total Downloaded
    97.67 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking at the weather forecast for Saturday and Sunday, it's very unlikely that I'll bother going to this now. If I do go, I won't be taking my bike, that can stay nicely tucked up in the dry. I might take a walk down at some point if it's not raining.

Brian.

Anglia Region 15 member.