Thread: Mr Hedgehogs final ride [emoji22]

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr Hedgehogs final ride

Tuesday 27th August 8.45/ 9.00 am Pottington industrial estate.

Just to let anyone that wishes to attend Steves (AKA Mr Hogs) funeral know that it will be held on 27th of August 9.40am at the Crematorium, I have arranged a motorcycle hearse which will be waiting near Rawle gammon and bakers pottington est to lead any-one that wishes to follow us to the crematorium, I suggest that if you wish to follow you give yourselves plenty of time (possibly 9am or before) to get organised as I suspect that there will be a few people milling around!, please be respectful of other road users when waiting along pottington est roads as there will be people trying to work and carry on with their normal day to day activitys...There will be marsalls to help to organise the convoy please respect them, they will be there to keep us all safe .... Please ... Come as yourself, there is no dress code, wear whatever you are most comfortable wearing, Do not feel the need to dress up unless you really want to xx Family flowers only, but if you wish to make a donation to the hospice that would be amazing, there are plenty of ways that you will be able to do so, If you are skint please just bring yourselves thats all he would have hoped for ... hope to see you all there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5654.JPG  

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain