Thread: Padstow Ride

Total Downloaded
    5.87 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Padstow Ride

Padstow ride planned tomorrow, who is looking to go please, just looking at forecast and trying to gauge number looking to attend, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Padstow Ride

Helen and myself are going

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm attending a bikers birthday party in Taunton later today (accompanied by Cooky & Jason) if a miracle happens and I am sober in the morning I intend to join you. However, the odds are stacked against this happening as you all know, so have a good ride tomorrow, hope a good number support this initiative, I know quite a few others that attended the Merriemeade meeting intend to go - so have a good one!

Total Downloaded
    5.87 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The weather gods have won and numbers have come down quicker than the rain , so the ride is cancelled.
    Apologies if you were planning to brave the weather.
    We will look to arrange another ride.
    I hope you have a good (and dry) Sunday.

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SimonD View Post
    Padstow ride planned tomorrow, who is looking to go please, just looking at forecast and trying to gauge number looking to attend, thanks.

How do Simon what time you arriving in Padstow we are camped 4 miles up at the Laurels on our epic Devo Corwall camping extravaganza if i know of a time we will try to be there for a beer

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bloody cancelled region 4 the men of the North would have braved this showery weather, we had the worst last week on Dartmoor it poured for 5 days but on we went with our webbed feet

Total Downloaded
    5.87 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry just seem your message, yes us soft southerners did not want to get wet.
    I hope you are enjoying your trip.
    Simon

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Army View Post
    Bloody cancelled region 4 the men of the North would have braved this showery weather, we had the worst last week on Dartmoor it poured for 5 days but on we went with our webbed feet
    I did the ride with my wife bud, northerners are made of sterner stuff. no such thing as bad riding weather, just bad choice of clobber.

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the money Darren hope the ride was good we spent the full day in port issac which included a 10 mile coastal walk what a lovely place, yesterday all day in Tintagel we move camp site today near Ilfracombe hopefully this weather will be carry on, we have been camping from Sidmouth all the way round including a very wet 5 days on Dartmoor but 9 camp sites later we are into our last 3 days only and I've loved every bit of it especially the Atlantic coast side it has gave us food for thought for our move in 2 yrs time I asked Simon and anyone else to keep their eyes peeled for detached properties not far off the coast I know going a few miles inland gives you more for your money so I'm ok with that so hopefully in 2 yrs I will be catching bugs in my teeth with you guys but I ain't wearing dungarees, all the best to you bud
    Last edited by Army; 21-08-2019 at 08:06 AM.

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Army View Post
    On the money Darren hope the ride was good we spent the full day in port issac which included a 10 mile coastal walk what a lovely place, yesterday all day in Tintagel we move camp site today near Ilfracombe hopefully this weather will be carry on, we have been camping from Sidmouth all the way round including a very wet 5 days on Dartmoor but 9 camp sites later we are into our last 3 days only and I've loved every bit of it especially the Atlantic coast side it has gave us food for thought for our move in 2 yrs time I asked Simon and anyone else to keep their eyes peeled for detached properties not far off the coast I know going a few miles inland gives you more for your money so I'm ok with that so hopefully in 2 yrs I will be catching bugs in my teeth with you guys but I ain't wearing dungarees, all the best to you bud
    I’m working the rest of this week but Next time you visit, give me a message as always up for ride

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast