Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    12.79 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Custom Show

This was a pretty good day out. Im gonna have to get a camera! Star for me was a 1990 MZ ETZ250 hardatil chop with fully Gold metalflake frame and tank in the style of the 60s frisco chops. A nice WLA45 with a PAV40 trailer too - Red and Oil as it should be (tongue in cheek). A nice lady looked after my jacket n gloves and it was a friendly, no attitude event. On my radar for next year. Oh and there were some stock Harleys as well lol. I do struggle to get my head around stock HDs with some bolt ons entering the custom show!
    Only dead fish swim with the tide

Total Downloaded
    12.79 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CMC at Clay Cross are running a pre 1990 Jap event this sunday - now ive owned a few Jap bikes since i started in 79 so im gonna take a ride up. Hoping to see some 550 fours, 400 superdreams, TR1s ( best chop i had ) along with the stuff i wished i had - the Z9s and KH triples. The CBs never did it for me but the SR500s and the RDs did - well worth the ride up if you want to get nostalgic . You will have to park your HDs round the back - really!

Total Downloaded
    12.79 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good day out here - my daughter rode with me and my missus went in the car with my daughters fella( badly broken finger in splints - dont ask ). loads of CBX1000s, never seen so many. A lovely CB500 T in brown and a nice CB200 in green. Loads of other nice stuff. I had bought a camera but forgot to take it! Doh! As it was a Jap show all the old brit and yankee stuff was sent round the back out of sight as usual. There were a few nice custom bikes including a gorgeous RD350 in a custon frame. Not a single CB550-4 or TR1 tho! There was a C50 from 1964 if i heard the owner right and a C70 too. Nice ride out and back and it wasnt til i got home that i realised i forgot to ride on a few miles to the Northern Lights show about 10 miles up the road :( . Ah well!