Thread: Just picked up my new Road King

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Just picked up my new Road King

Quote Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
    Nice pics, Toby - I think you're in love!
    Haha, thanks

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snerkler View Post
    Haha, thanks
    Hope your enjoying the new bike I had a M8 Roadking special in 2017 I suppose it was the first of the M8s in the Roadking range anyway I purchased a brand new pair of black crash bars the low ones they are still in the box unopened I want £100 plus postage for them if anyone out there wants them

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Army View Post
    Hope your enjoying the new bike I had a M8 Roadking special in 2017 I suppose it was the first of the M8s in the Roadking range anyway I purchased a brand new pair of black crash bars the low ones they are still in the box unopened I want £100 plus postage for them if anyone out there wants them
    Thanks, definitely enjoying it so far.

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that's a lovely bike, well photographed too.
    I have been thinking of moving to a Harley for some time now and the Heritage Soft tail was favourite, but that has thrown a spanner in the works, I want one !

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captaindan View Post
    Now that's a lovely bike, well photographed too.
    I have been thinking of moving to a Harley for some time now and the Heritage Soft tail was favourite, but that has thrown a spanner in the works, I want one !
    Thanks.

Both lovely bikes, I'd suggest test riding both and see which you prefer. The Heritage is apparently a bit more agile and the 114 engine would be nice, but the 107 in the RK has enough punch for me and size wise the RK suits me better.

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That genuinely is my plan. I need to get my selfish in gear and get on with it. Been to HD Preston for a closer look so will probably go back and ask.
    I have been watching the M8 issues for a while and am hoping that they are close to sorted, the only other issues I can see are finish. Are these bikes up to our rainy days. Time will tell but I am looking forward to finding out
    D

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captaindan View Post
    That genuinely is my plan. I need to get my selfish in gear and get on with it. Been to HD Preston for a closer look so will probably go back and ask.
    I have been watching the M8 issues for a while and am hoping that they are close to sorted, the only other issues I can see are finish. Are these bikes up to our rainy days. Time will tell but I am looking forward to finding out
    D
    I've been dealing with Harleyworld Chesterfield and they have been excellent, could take out as many bikes as I wanted for as long as I wanted. I know there's been a few issues but I don't generally worry too much as it's not the first vehicle I've had that's had issues, recalls etc etc and as long as I have warranty, or it's a recall I know it would get sorted. How well they stand up to bad weather I'm not sure, I'm more worried about salt than rain though. How much use mine will get over the winter I'll have to see ;)

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Darren for the same money you could buy my 2017 Street glide CVO in sunburst orange and black it has 7k on the clock i have just fitted power dual headers so no cat and also a set of Torque cams the bike spent the afternoon on the rolling road at Dyno tune so along with a great running bike it also has no restrictor so this CVO really flyes the whole package owes me 33k but for the price of a Roadking you could have the all singing and dancing Harley

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow Army,
    Each time I think I have a handle on things, another curve ball gets pitched in ????
    I am going to call into HD Preston at the weekend and see what I can arrange to test. Don't think I have even seen a CVO up close, so that's another on the to do list.
    D

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do Darren im up in Carlisle and your more than welcome to have a look at the CVO, I will be in Preston this morning so I will be dropping in to see Greg at the dealership he fancied putting my CVO on the shop floor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast