Thread: The Wheatsheaf Friday 25th/October

Total Downloaded
    3.19 MB

The Wheatsheaf Friday 25th/October

It's club night time this Friday at...……..

The Wheatsheaf
    Botley Road,
    Shedfield
    Hampshire,
    SO32 2JG

See Ya there?

Assistant Rep & Treasurer
    Region 19 New Forest

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded

Re: The Wheatsheaf Friday 25th/October

Hi Andy. Thanks mate.
    I'm away with kids this Friday I'm afraid BUT...... I've changed my child care arrangements for the first 6 months of next year so that I WILL be able to make all the Fridays meets.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Total Downloaded
    3.19 MB

Re: The Wheatsheaf Friday 25th/October

I gave Pat and Cliff a lift to the pub, wandered in to find Paul, Bill & Judy and Nobby stood at the bar. Interestingly they had a new beer on offer "great bustard" from the Stonehenge brewery so that was our first choice of course...……….we do like a bit of variety.

We then wandered into the side bar and joined a couple of tables together and joined Steve & Pauline to settle in for the night. Later on Guns turned up in a very smart pinstriped suit straight from work again, so that was an immediate beacon for the pssh taking brigade. "you're taking too much Guns" your tie needs tightening etc etc.

Bill was telling us about trying to sort out a more comfortable seat for his bike having gone down the gel pad route and got a seat base off JTO to modify. We joked that some of us in the past had gone for the Easy rider look with our bikes whereas Bill was going for the Parker Knowle Easy riser look.

Paul was off to the NEC today so we asked him to give our regards to henry Cole. Sadly Steve & Pauline had to leave early as they were meeting Jo & Jim at 7.30am this morning to go to the reps piss up/meeting in Shrewsbury.
    Other things happening this weekend are the Lowrider S launch at Southampton HD at midday today and the ride of respect for PC Harper on Sunday that I know a few of our region have signed up to go on and luckily the weather is supposed to improve tomorrow. Some of us are off to a MC party tonight so whatever you are up to have a good un.

Assistant Rep & Treasurer
    Region 19 New Forest