Thread: Swing low sweet chariots

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swing low sweet chariots

Well what a game what a game and we this England this Green and Pleasant land are now in the final

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Swing low sweet chariots

Proud day for English rugby fans, we totally dominated the game and showed the world what true grit and determination can achieve, out played and out classed the mighty All Blacks! Thought we deserved to win by a higher margin, the second try that was disqualified was bollocks! There were a few blatant forward passes by NZ that were not picked up by the ref / officials, but the outcome of a righteous England victory was secured! Hope Wales win tomorrow and we can look forward to a northern hemisphere final - real boost for our country as a whole - imagine the beer that will be drunk in England & Wales - bring it on!

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a game Hodgie as you said we dominated and the 2nd Try was a try without any issues so why he cancelled it out god knows, i would love to see a England v Wales final not sure of the outcome as we are both strong but i think at the moment Wales are playing top Rugby but then again so are we so a big test for both sides

Total Downloaded
    17.21 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do you call a welshman in the world cup final?

nigel owens.

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Welsh team put up a brave fight against the Springboks, they lost by a very narrow margin in the last few minutes of the game. Wales in my opinion can be proud of their team, it's a shame they could not win and be in their first ever World Cup final, a northern hemisphere final between England & Wales would have been brilliant for this country.
    That said, I think England are in a very strong position to avenge today's loss by smashing SA next weekend, we humbled the mighty All Blacks, we have the ability to do so again! Come on England!