Thread: I.o.m. Southern 100

Total Downloaded
    2.06 MB

I.o.m. Southern 100

Region 6 having a trip to the Isle of man next july for the southern 100 road races (also known as the friendly races)
    We are sailing from liverpool on monday 6th july at 11-15 am and returning on friday 10th to liverpool & heysham
    at various times.
    The races are on the billown circuit at castletown on the south of the island,this is a 4.5 mile road circuit.
    Monday & tuesday evening are practice sessions,wedensday evening see's the start of the racing followed by a
    full day's racing on thursday.
    I'm sure you know there's lot's to see & do on the Isle of man so during the day we will be getting out & about on the bike's
    to see what the island is all about.So far there are 18 member's booked.We are staying in a hotel in Peel on the
    west coast of the island.
    So if any other member's like the sound of this get yourself booked & get over for a great time.

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    2.06 MB

Re: I.o.m. Southern 100

We will need to keep a eye on this event,the Manx government today cancelled the Isle of man TT races for this year & are now
    putting some tough mesures in place to stop the spread of the virus (there are still no confirmed cases on the island)
    The southern 100 is a month after the TT so could also be cancelled,we could still go as there is plenty to do without the racing
    but we will need to have another look nearer the time to see to see what restrictions are in place at the time.

Total Downloaded
    21.87 MB

Re: I.o.m. Southern 100

Here's hoping we can still go Lisa.
    Time is precious, waste it wisely.