Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rally dates for 2020.

Total Downloaded
    31.29 MB

Re: Rally dates for 2020.

According to local news,it appears that some campsites think that they have been given the go ahead to reopen on July 4th.Also pubs and restaurants are preparing to open with a one metre distancing rule.As there is no meaningful enforcement of social distancing 'round these parts it looks like a lot of people think that it's all over.That being the case ,(not my opinion mind),it looks like camping and getting pissed is now okay.Oh yeah,good luck getting drunks to maintain social distance.
    I'm not cynical,just experienced. NEVER TRUST ANYONE WHO WEARS A SUIT TO WORK.

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded

Re: Rally dates for 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    According to local news,it appears that some campsites think that they have been given the go ahead to reopen on July 4th.Also pubs and restaurants are preparing to open with a one metre distancing rule.As there is no meaningful enforcement of social distancing 'round these parts it looks like a lot of people think that it's all over.That being the case ,(not my opinion mind),it looks like camping and getting pissed is now okay.Oh yeah,good luck getting drunks to maintain social distance.
    And social distance has zero scientific evidence to support its success. The Cuomo research in NY a few weeks ago found that 66% of those hospitalised had been in isolation.

Welcome to the world of government propaganda

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12