Thread: GPS tracker

Total Downloaded
    75.76 MB

GPS tracker

Morning
    I'm looking at tracking devices and notice a few companies offering very similar services for roughly the same monthly price, I've seen on ebay that I can purchase a tracker and install it myself and connect/link it to my smart phone etc,so the question is has anyone got or used one of these items and if so how good are they?

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    728.54 MB

Re: GPS tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Vince p View Post
    Morning
    I'm looking at tracking devices and notice a few companies offering very similar services for roughly the same monthly price, I've seen on ebay that I can purchase a tracker and install it myself and connect/link it to my smart phone etc,so the question is has anyone got or used one of these items and if so how good are they?
    Hi Vince. I use one and bought it from here - https://www.trackingcentre.co.uk/GPS...ycleGPSTracker

Pretty cheap and works very well and is small enough to hide.

As it's monitored all the time, you can go into history on the PC/Tablet/Smart Phone dashboard, zoom in and see exactly where you have been which is great if you find an epic road and want to revisit one day.

If anyone tries to move the bike it send a txt message and/or e-mail to you so you have half a chance of returning to the bike before it's gone. You can have multiple numbers/e-mail address'

Just wire it straight to the battery and it's live.
    Darren Thomas
    Member No:010141

Total Downloaded
    75.76 MB

Re: GPS tracker

Thanks Darren I'll have a look