Thread: Face masks.

Face masks.

Hi everyone,hope your all ok.
    Roger the club chairman has been making face masks with his 3D printer for the NHS for a couple of days, he can't make them fast enough, he's asked for donations to help him pay for them, I've talked to a couple of region members about donating £250 from NE regional funds for him and got a good response, so I've asked nicky our treasurer to forward the money to Roger. All I can say is well done Roger. Hope everyone agrees with this.
    North East Region 3 Rep'

Re: Face masks.

Quote Originally Posted by hovver View Post
    Hi everyone,hope your all ok.
    Roger the club chairman has been making face masks with his 3D printer for the NHS for a couple of days, he can't make them fast enough, he's asked for donations to help him pay for them, I've talked to a couple of region members about donating £250 from NE regional funds for him and got a good response, so I've asked nicky our treasurer to forward the money to Roger. All I can say is well done Roger. Hope everyone agrees with this.
    I have been watching Rogers progress thru the committee email. a big well done mate

Big respect to you guys, well done.
    Much less involved.....

Been wanting to donate myself but with all the crap going on, I've not been able to commit until I knew whether I was gonna be furloughed or even paid at all!
    And still no wiser.
    Feel a bit better about it now that I've helped in a small way by way of this, sort of by proxy!
    Well done to Roger and also to Chris for grasping the bull by the horns.