Thread: NE monthly meeting

NE monthly meeting

As most of you know all monthly regional meetings and rallies are cancelled for the forseable future, the railway tavern is open again and on the last Wednesday of the month 29th July its Bob Edwards birthday he will be in the railway tavern from 7.30 and if you want to come down and wish him a happy birthday please do, you'll have to sign in and leave your telephone number, hand sanitizer is on the bar, and strict social distancing Will be expected.
    Just to make this clear this is not a hdrcgb official meeting.
    Hope everyone is keeping well, stay safe see you soon.
    North East Region 3 Rep'

Re: NE monthly meeting

All things being equal, I should be close to there

Starting to look like I might not make it after all - too much bloody work to fit in before some holiday time!

Quote Originally Posted by hovver View Post
    As most of you know all monthly regional meetings and rallies are cancelled for the forseable future, the railway tavern is open again and on the last Wednesday of the month 29th July its Bob Edwards birthday he will be in the railway tavern from 7.30 and if you want to come down and wish him a happy birthday please do, you'll have to sign in and leave your telephone number, hand sanitizer is on the bar, and strict social distancing Will be expected.
    Just to make this clear this is not a hdrcgb official meeting.
    Hope everyone is keeping well, stay safe see you soon.
    i will be there no big presents as im on the bike

Hey Bob, you passed me on the way home (I was in my car) and waved out the open window at you - you didn't respond though.

Maybe shades in the approaching darkness ain't a great idea?