Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloody covid again

Total Downloaded
    186.18 MB

Bloody covid again

Aye up folk.
    Weve been told to prepare for another lockdown.
    Probably be localised, instead of national, but that can change. So, if your in london, stock up on yer life saving bog roll, beans, and tin tomatoes. Paracetamol would be handy to have too.

Will update if and when we go in to full "oh shit mode".
    The only good news is i will be moved to A&E this time if it goes mental, not ITU.

Stay safe, and remember, fat lives matter.

Bostin, aye it.

2014 HENDERSON STREET GLIDE.
    2000 ROTAX DAKAR.

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Re: Bloody covid again

Hi Ian,
    Keep posting bud with updates, hopefully not as manic as in the Spring for you and your NHS colleagues. Sadly I don't see any quick end to this nightmare, we've all been hoping this year would be sacrificed, but looks like next year could be the same unless a vaccine is successfully rolled out across the world. The future my friends is dire, more control of our lives, freedoms lost, and electric Harleys on the way!

Total Downloaded
    10.24 MB

hope you can make it to to Chedder in a couple off weeks

john
    (old iron ass)

BMW R80GS winter hack
    1978 FLH80 SHOVELHEAD
    1950 EL hydra glide PANHEAD

Total Downloaded
    18.03 MB

whare's this all come from? i thought it was all a hoax/doesn't affect people anymore/a reason for governments to control our minds/bill gates/insert random bollocks to spread over the internet.
    it's come from people who couldn't give a shite about anyone else but number one in my opinion, selfish arseholes the lot of them.
    i expect a shitload of abuse but it was always coming back given the gullibility and naivety of the general public.
    and before anyone says it's the government's fault it's not despite them being a set of incompetent nitwits the buck stops with those who no matter what restrictions are brought in have looked for the flimsiest loophole and come up with the most ridiculous scenario to act like there's nothing the matter and when it goes tits up hoy the blame at someone else.
    Last edited by chrissy; 21-09-2020 at 10:39 PM.

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Evening Chrissy, I was not going to respond to your post, but can't resist. Your entitled to your opinion and we've had some exchanges on this matter, the difference being me and many others have tried to express our concern and challenge much of the BS that is spewed by the media and peddled by politicians led by a frickin clown of a PM! I don't believe it's a hoax and have stated this on previous forum threads. But I despair of the chaotic manner this crisis is being mismanaged. Eat out to help out last month, now stay in to save lives! I and millions of others in this country fear that the cure being imposed is worse than the sickness itself! We are sleep walking into an economic catastrophe - a healthy nation needs a healthy economy, can't run a health service on shirt buttons. I have also repeatedly stated that many more people are suffering and will die, from depression, poverty, cancer, organ failure and a myriad of other undiagnosed diseases because the lack of a functioning health service. I believe right or wrong the model Sweden put in place was the most sensible - protect the vulnerable, but locking in the young and healthy is unrealistic. The Government is now saying it's not people going out that is the main cause but families & friends getting together in homes. Anyway that's my opinion, hopefully you will allow me to express my feelings without abuse, as I don't think you getting abuse is warranted either - your concern is genuine, as is mine.

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by devon.john View Post
    hope you can make it to to Chedder in a couple off weeks

john
    It was announced today that the world famous Cheddar Caves which shut in March will not now re-open, making over 40 locals unemployed. How on earth is it ok to go out for a meal & drink (as encouraged last month by the Government) but you can't safely walk through giant caves whilst keeping 2 metres apart? Worse still it's perfectly ok to get on a packed plane and fly abroad! Utter madness, our country is being torn apart - the people of Cheddar deserve the opportunity to work within the community in which they live. But hey - who cares about a rural community in Somerset, where the virus thankfully is low in numbers, jobs and lives destroyed for the greater good!

Total Downloaded
    4.72 MB

The Grouse Shooting continues without problems, Grouse Lives Matter....

Total Downloaded
    41.85 MB

Quote Originally Posted by AndyJ View Post
    The Grouse Shooting continues without problems, Grouse Lives Matter....
    Slight correction mate; ALL shooting. Canny bit of selective headlining that, infers it's just the toffs that get the benefits. If you've ever been game shooting you'll know it's one pastime where social distancing is often a good idea anyway!
    Much less involved.....

Total Downloaded
    18.03 MB

just a little light reading for those who think sweden has coped so well, perhaps it might be of interest to those who think sweden is some leading light on this and keep on regurgitating this sweden myth?

https://www.newscientist.com/article...success-story/

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Sweden is not a success story, never claimed it was, I said right or wrong it is a model that I would prefer to live under - i.e. Not a policy of driving fear into a nation, encouraging neighbours to spy on one another and the creation of Covid Marshals! This is not a Great Britain I recognise or want to live in, where people who challenge are abused by their fellow citizens and silenced by the system.

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast