RIP bobby.

Bostin, aye it.

2014 HENDERSON STREET GLIDE.
    2000 ROTAX DAKAR.

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    14.82 MB

Re: Bloody covid again

Well IMO fuck it. The death rate is small. The recovery rate is huge. Ive been locked down, and now "tiered" tier oned, tier two-ed and from tommorow AM tier 3 threed? While many more folks are dying daily from heart disease, cancer and other illnesses than were every done in by covid 19. Its gone mental. I just dont get it - haircut ok but dont trim your eyebows sir? Im planning on as usual - I dont wear a mask (i have an exemption) and have been carrying on as usual for the last few months. Im high risk but so what, im gonna die one day. Its just crazy.
    Only dead fish swim with the tide

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Realbark View Post
    Well IMO fuck it. The death rate is small. The recovery rate is huge. Ive been locked down, and now "tiered" tier oned, tier two-ed and from tommorow AM tier 3 threed? While many more folks are dying daily from heart disease, cancer and other illnesses than were every done in by covid 19. Its gone mental. I just dont get it - haircut ok but dont trim your eyebows sir? Im planning on as usual - I dont wear a mask (i have an exemption) and have been carrying on as usual for the last few months. Im high risk but so what, im gonna die one day. Its just crazy.
    Hang on in there Tony, you are not alone in thinking the way you do. I sense the tide of public opinion is at last turning, we all went along with this back in March, thinking this would be a short sharp shock for a few months, but 8 months on, endless restrictions, freedoms removed, people at last are challenging along with thousands of scientists whose voices have been surpressed, but now are going public.

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Well dear old BoJo was to announce at 4pm, then moved to 5pm and finally just before 7pm a 4 week national.lockdown. What a bumbling, buffoon he is proped up by Hinge & Bracket (i.e. chief science & medial advisors). Only 3 weeks ago he launched the ludicrous 3 tier system, now trumped by a lockdown, but schools and colleges to stay open and continue to spread the virus! He is no Churchill, neither are any of the pathetic politicians in oppostion. He promised us a world class test & trace system, billions line the pockets of Serco, yet it's proven to be a disaster, what a farce this administration has proven to be. BoJo is always upbeat, but it's an act and this clown is leading our nation to rouine and suffering on a scale unprecedented in our life times. We were warned a 2nd wave would be worse - so what plans were put in action - none, but we had go out to help out in August! This is going to drag on and on, don't hold your breath, but I can't see 2021 being any better, 2 years of this disaster that will destroy an entire nation and a future generation. Yep it's frickin depressing - so stay home and say goodbye to your freedom! Sorry for the depressing post, but thats how I feel.

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

It's only a matter of time before another virus is unleashed from the east, we can't live like this.

Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Army View Post
    I agree Rick but this will devastate most of the civilised world but this is our country and it lies in ruins for me one of the most sickening points within politics is that bloody Kier Starmer is attempting to win points with this fiasco but I dont think it would have matterd who was in No 10 this would have exploded and imploded
    Johnson's just gone and done what Starmer was asking for 3 weeks ago (and was ridiculed by Johnson for suggesting it at the time).
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt"

Total Downloaded
    31.29 MB

Name:  IMG-20201031-WA0000.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  42.1 KB
    I'm not cynical,just experienced. NEVER TRUST ANYONE WHO WEARS A SUIT TO WORK.

Total Downloaded
    18.03 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    It's only a matter of time before another virus is unleashed from the east, we can't live like this.
    ^^this 100%

since this started i've been taking more care and actively trying to not buy things from china and didn't realise how difficult it would be. i always knew that made a lot of stuff but they make just about everything you can think of.
    i'm as guilty as anyone for being over the moon to get a cheap chinese copy of something off ebay or wherever. a sat nav for £30, a daymaker headlight for £40 or a phone charger for a quid, the list is endless.
    this just leads to extreme poverty resulting in disgusting, inhumane conditions forcing people to do things just to live that we in the civilised world would baulk at.
    if i had my way i would have every single container that comes out of china fumigated before loading and afterwards as well before it even leaves the country. this would be carried out by an independent body (not the who) from the destination country of the container and only when it's given a clean bill of health is it loaded onto a boat. the cost of this would be picked up by the manufacturer of the product in china.
    china doesn't give a toss about the rest of the world or indeed it's own citizens, they treat everyone with contempt. the only way to change and make them listen is to hit them in the pocket. perhaps then they will learn they cannot go on like they have been.

Total Downloaded
    186.18 MB

Well, no shit, sherlock...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bostin, aye it.

2014 HENDERSON STREET GLIDE.
    2000 ROTAX DAKAR.

Total Downloaded
    14.82 MB

Government by decree: Covid-19 and the Constitution Lord Sumption. Food for thought and an absloute disgrace IMO.

https://resources.law.cam.ac.uk/priv..._by_Decree.pdf
    Only dead fish swim with the tide

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast