Thread: Drovers Rally 2021 - Cancellation confirmation.

Total Downloaded
    206.72 MB

Drovers Rally 2021 - Cancellation confirmation.

After much discussion with all involved parties, club officials and musicians, and following extensive research and understanding of the UK and Welsh COVID19 legislation it is evident that the Drovers Rally set for April in Llandovery will have to be cancelled.

For events like our rally to be allowed to take place all restrictions will have be lifted and that is very unlikely to happen until much later in the year and certainly not by April. Other similar events and rallies for April & May have already cancelled and we are sure it will come as no surprise but it is with great sorrow and regret we have to announce the cancellation of the 2021 Drovers Rally.

We are already planning for 2022 and as soon as we have confirmed dates these will be published.

Best regards, Rogero
    Heritage Softail 2009
    Regional Rep - Region 7
    South & West Wales

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

Re: Drovers Rally 2021 - Cancellation confirmation.

A dreadful blow to the club rally calender for a second year for this much loved season starter event. A decision not taken lightly by Roger & co, but sadly it's no surprise given the current circumstances - you can't plan such events amist so much uncertainly.

Total Downloaded
    94.11 MB

One of my personal favorites and a dam shame but I fully understand your decision guys.
    A.K.A. Spankey
    New Forest Rep.
    Region 19

Total Downloaded
    10.43 MB

you had your hands tied a big disappointment as i do love region 7 and the Drovers rally ,,

take care everyone

john
    (old iron ass)

BMW R80GS winter hack
    1978 FLH80 SHOVELHEAD
    1950 EL hydra glide PANHEAD

Total Downloaded
    206.72 MB

Dates for 2022:

April 22nd - 24th 2022

Bands and venue all re-booked once again.
    Heritage Softail 2009
    Regional Rep - Region 7
    South & West Wales

Total Downloaded
    187.75 MB

Hotel booked.

There is only one thing I enjoy more than going to Birmingham, and that is coming back from Birmingham.

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB

I bought a new tent at the beginning of last year for the 2020 rally season - first erection being the Drovers, fingers crossed I can get to use it sometime this year! Who would have thought that in 2019 it would be a 3 year gap before we could gather on mass in the little market town of Llandovery, where the town's hospitality benefits from a much welcomed economy boost over the rally weekend. There's nothing we can do but to sit this nightmare out and truly hope this is the last Drovers rally we are prevented attending. Next year will be mega - date in my diary!

Total Downloaded
    16.30 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I bought a new tent at the beginning of last year for the 2020 rally season - first erection being the Drovers, fingers crossed I can get to use it sometime this year! Who would have thought that in 2019 it would be a 3 year gap before we could gather on mass in the little market town of Llandovery, where the town's hospitality benefits from a much welcomed economy boost over the rally weekend. There's nothing we can do but to sit this nightmare out and truly hope this is the last Drovers rally we are prevented attending. Next year will be mega - date in my diary!

! bought a new tent then as well - after a 5 year or so layoff from rallying 2020 was the year i was going to start again. I had just done day shows. I had bought advance tickets for some do's (and have rolled them over, and may have to do so again). Im hopeful that the later in the year shows and rallies will still go ahead (august on) but we will see.
    Only dead fish swim with the tide

Total Downloaded
    11.56 MB

Such a shame it's cancelled again this year but totally understandable. Great way to start the rally season off. Will definitely be there in 2022.
    Alan Taylor - Region 8 Rep