Thread: Time to pay for raffle tickets.

Time to pay for raffle tickets.

The email with payment details was sent out on Tuesday to those Coasters who have requested raffle tickets. Please could you make your payments ASAP. Thanks.

Region 18, Assistant Rep

Re: Time to pay for raffle tickets.

For the three Coasters that haven’t paid for your raffle tickets could you please check your email in-box (or your junk mail folder) for instructions on how to pay.
    This note doesn’t include those who have contacted me to pay an alternative method.

Region 18, Assistant Rep

Just one Coaster left to pay for his tickets. ��

Region 18, Assistant Rep

Everyone has now paid up bar one Coaster. Thank you all for settling so quickly with only the minimal of prodding.
    We still have several tickets available to sell from our quota that Jim received from the National Committee. So if you want to buy a few more please email me at pw@hdrcgb.org and request the number you require. Jim and I are closing the books on tickets on 1st March, and from that date on you'll have to request tickets from the national committee. Cheers all and good luck in having the winning ticket.

Region 18, Assistant Rep

Tickets have just arrived, thanks very much....BUT you failed to indicate which one is the winning ticket? (so I can give the other to my brother y'see..)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul P. View Post
    Tickets have just arrived, thanks very much....BUT you failed to indicate which one is the winning ticket? (so I can give the other to my brother y'see..)
    . Good luck. .
    Last edited by PeteJ; 22-02-2021 at 09:14 PM.

Region 18, Assistant Rep

Jim still has a few raffle tickets available to sell here in Coasters Land. If you want a some please email me at pw@hdrcgb.org before 1st March. First come will be first served. When they are sold you'll have to request tickets from National Committee. Cheers for now.

Region 18, Assistant Rep

Aha Pete! changed your post...could it be you gave me your ticket by mistake..??